What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Sat | Panthers 50-12 Sharks | CUA

Result: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
Have to ask where the crowd at Penrith is.

You would think they'd have a full house with the side playing for 2nd place.

Big Mick

Referee
Umm...how are the ref's against Cronulla again?

Ferguson's try was no try. The touchie was going to lift his flag but wanted it referred so he brought it down - watch him and tell me he doesn't....so he had an opinion on it.

The so called Kingston strip was just as bad as the one Pomeroy did to Gordon and that was called to have knocked on.

So how exactly are the ref's against the Sharks?

Penrith are winning this because they are playing well and the Sharks are knocking it on, throwing the ball forward and playing ill-disciplined...no other reason.

Starting to sound like Belcher. Going on and on. Like he had money on the Sharks.

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Have to ask where the crowd at Penrith is.

You would think they'd have a full house with the side playing for 2nd place.

Would be there, but Dad's not been well for the last month so we are watching the game in hospital on the laptop. We are both gutted we can't be there.

Doomednow

Bench
I'm stuck at f**king work again, and I don't even know where I can get a stream so I'm stuck with this forum, the live scoreboard and twitter updates.

thommo4pm

Coach
Would be there, but Dad's not been well for the last month so we are watching the game in hospital on the laptop. We are both gutted we can't be there.

Wasn't aimed at you mate, I remember you stating a while ago about your father and you live in the Shire.
There's no excuse for the people who live out here at Penrith. There has been next to no rain all day, has been cloudy....it's windy, but hardly cold.

thommo4pm

Coach
Umm...how are the ref's against Cronulla again?

Ferguson's try was no try. The touchie was going to lift his flag but wanted it referred so he brought it down - watch him and tell me he doesn't....so he had an opinion on it.

The so called Kingston strip was just as bad as the one Pomeroy did to Gordon and that was called to have knocked on.

So how exactly are the ref's against the Sharks?

Penrith are winning this because they are playing well and the Sharks are knocking it on, throwing the ball forward and playing ill-disciplined...no other reason.

Starting to sound like Belcher. Going on and on. Like he had money on the Sharks.

The Sharks have been their own worst enemy well and truly. They've gifted Penrith at least 18 points.

Big Mick

Referee
Wasn't aimed at you mate, I remember you stating a while ago about your father and you live in the Shire.
There's no excuse for the people who live out here at Penrith. There has been next to no rain all day, has been cloudy....it's windy, but hardly cold.

Oh I know dude. I was just saying dats all

wittyfan

Referee
Sharks' last game was really last week with the big send off to Covell, Barrett et. al.

Panthers have looked a 10 point better team since Sandor Earl has been there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wonder how long it will take for Panthers fans to claim Snowden should've been sent :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, you know how to use the c word :clap:

Do you think Snowden should've been sent off?

McLovin

Staff member
Nobody in the universe has the balls to send the big snowman off...

McLovin

Staff member
Gards has a great work ethic...Always has a dig...

Hayne's just a piece of sh*t...