What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sat | Sharks 11-0 Eels | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
I honestly feel that the Sharks are going to win this one, but be well behind in the stats.

Sharks 22 - Eels 18

thommo4pm

Coach
I don't think the Sharks can or will win this match....but I hope they do, purely because I hate seeing a team who do try so hard get beat up every week.
Can't fault the Sharks for the effort they give every week, they just don't have the talent.

MacDougall

First Grade
I don't think the Sharks can or will win this match....but I hope they do, purely because I hate seeing a team who do try so hard get beat up every week.
Can't fault the Sharks for the effort they give every week, they just don't have the talent.

As if! They have a pretty damn handy team. It's really inexplicable why they keep losing. Tim Smith is going to make a lot of difference, you'll see. They are nowhere near as bad as their losing streak suggests.

MacDougall

First Grade
Tautai into Sharks lineup. For the Eels, Poore into starting side at lock, Mateo to backrow, Horo to bench.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I hope the Sharks can show their fans something today. Its been pretty depressing watching them even as a neutral in recent games. Eels by 10 but would like to see the Sharks win.

adamkungl

Immortal
For the sake of their fans, and their club's future, I hope Sharks get the win today. CARN SHARKIES

Parra are horrible...no structure.

If the Sharks settle down and play risk free plays then they will win this.

Grubben was robbed for that first try..

MacDougall

First Grade
There needs to be an investigation into the refereeing in the NRL. There is something seriously fishy going on.

And just as it becomes obvious that they are riding Parra, they blow a Sharks penalty for posterity.