What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R4 | Sat | Sharks 11-0 Eels | Toyota

Result: Sharks v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
hahaha.

for some reason the one point for the field goal just seems like more of a f**k you than kicking the penalty.

user_nat

Coach
Haha, well now the Broncos are number 16. Although the Eels deserve to be there.

Gallen was really good.

Eelectrica

Referee
Gotta say congrats to the Sharks well deserved win. Might not have a team of superstars, but they've got a never say die attitude which is more than Parra have right now.

So congrats once again and well played. :clap:

ByRd

First Grade
Good work Sharks and LOL at parra, plus i tipped the sharks, good win and good on the fans that were out there, made some good noise

Dragon

Coach
grats sharkies

Moi Moi = thug
Hayne = cat
Hindmarsh = speedbump
August premiers
Coach = one year wonder

Should be 0/4

lol @ parra

Gaba

First Grade
Haha, well now the Broncos are number 16. Although the Eels deserve to be there.

Gallen was really good.

since November last year i said the eels arent a top 8 team , nor do they have attack. hayne is the only player they have ,

people fell for the media hype on here

Jono078

Referee
I have a theory on Parra...

I call it the 'sh*t-Good Theory'/

This is how the went in the following season..

2004 - sh*t
2005 - Good
2006 - sh*t
2007 - Good
2008 - sh*t
2009 - Good
2010 - sh*t?

I'm sure they will come good, but lot of the magic has eluded them so far this season. I thought they would finally be the team to knock Melbourne off the top.

Anyway, long way to go Parra fans, just hopefully you guys fix things earlier than you did last season.