What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Sun | Sea Eagles 40-12 Sharks | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
jesus matai is a grub. it wasn't good enough to hit him high twice, he had to go back for a third go.

cupid

Juniors
Even if refs have given Manly the upper hand so far their is no excuse for that poor knock on.

roboshark

Coach
We can even the penalties up now that the game is over

Deadset I have lost faith in this game......noone can tell me that the game isn't influenced by the powers that be

runatme

Bench
Even if refs have given Manly the upper hand so far their is no excuse for that poor knock on.

i wonder if des will complain about the refs this week his wanker of a side are getting everything

Last edited:

cupid

Juniors
We can even the penalties up now that the game is over

Deadset I have lost faith in this game......noone can tell me that the game isn't influenced by the powers that be
Agree, penalties never fit the crime, I dont see how it deserves to be a kick for touch and a reset of the penalty count. Should just be a repeat set.

The theory is the refs always even up the penalty count, so I bet even though its too late the Sharks, the refs will probably even the penalty count in the end.

skeepe

Immortal
The last pass for that try went forward further than the one the Sharks got pinged for earlier - and neither pass should have been called forward.

I feel really sorry for the Sharks. There's no doubt Manly have been the better team, but it's plainly obvious the Sharks have fallen victim to the fact that they are expected to lose and the game is being refereed accordingly. They haven't been as bad as the score indicates.

Feej

First Grade
Thank god - I knew last week was an aberration. Glad to see us back into form again..... :sarcasm:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Happened in Dogs v Souths last week, Souths dominated the penalty count 6-1 or something from memory, the count ended up 6-5 I think... all square-ups at the end to make the refs look like they were somehow partial...

Sleep

Juniors
Wow. They are really giving it to the Sharks on the radio. They said the game is over and the Sharks absolutely cannot win. They've got no more than 14 points in them.

:lol: Now they're asking what Manly's biggest victory ever is thinking they might beat it today.

Latest posts