What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R5 | Sun | Sea Eagles 40-12 Sharks | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cupid

Juniors
Happened in Dogs v Souths last week, Souths dominated the penalty count 6-1 or something from memory, the count ended up 6-5 I think... all square-ups at the end to make the refs look like they were somehow partial...
Exactly my point, refs are controling the game they want to.

runatme

Bench
Happened in Dogs v Souths last week, Souths dominated the penalty count 6-1 or something from memory, the count ended up 6-5 I think... all square-ups at the end to make the refs look like they were somehow partial...

It's a joke

cupid

Juniors
Refs need to let the game be played without the them interupting so much, I would rather see most games with a penalty count of 3-2 or something nothing high like 9-8 where seeing mostly this year.

skeepe

Immortal
That was strange. Ref calls Galuvao offside, Galuvao makes the tackle anyway, no penalty though.

skeepe

Immortal
Stewart had fallen a lot further than Ferguson. Any falling Ferguson did was miniscule. Kite's shot would have been high regardless of any falling, while Tupou's shot on Stewart was only high because Stewart is an uncoordinated fat f**k.

squiddy

Juniors
Sharks are farked but this refereeing is diabolically one sided - hope Ricky smashes a door

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Glenn Stewart proves my point by going arse over tit in back play with nobody near him. Unco fat f**k.

Rovelli

Bench
Poor Albert Kelly...will need to learn off cousin Greg Inglis.

Lyon will be getting the 3 Dally M points.

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Some of the Sharks attempts at tackles have been beyond pathetic, half the team has turned into glorified turnstiles today.

wittyfan

Referee
Cuthbertson was always the fattest man in league, but Glenn Stewart might just be carrying a bit more lard now!

Latest posts