What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

Spot

Juniors
u claim alot to have nothing to do with it, yet at the "annual meeting" u were up there preaching, Now its gone all sour, pfffft u gronks run away. Keep calling people spastics, sure some of them aint 100% but where the f**k does that give u the right to put them down, your a theiving lieing piece of sh*t skum!

Again I ask, what are you talking about?

Raging Rabbit

juniors
go f**k urself u f**ken mong merkin, ur still hurt we f**ked ur life yesterday, f**k off from the rock u came from u f**ken maggot.

Farked my life???? :lol:

I see a "human" belting a keyboard over $10, carrying on like a merkin even though "his" team won and abusing supporters from "his" own club.

Right you are. :crazy:

Dumb merkin. :lol::lol:

Raging Rabbit

juniors
You see a buddy calling out for some abuse Raging and you drive right past me!

:lol:

Happy to take the hits, General.

The kid we are dealing with here is one of those poor unfortunates targetted by the likes of Al Qaeda, simply because he has 11 toes on one foot.

He's mentally unsound and strapped full of plastic and nails.

Last edited:

tiger_nick

Bench
and the rest of the 2k????? keep talking it up u lil hero merkin

wow you have no idea what you are talking about. westie and a number of other people spent a lot of their own time and money on getting the wtf up and running in 2005. i promise you they made NO money out of it.

westie no longer sits with the the wtf cause like myself, he realised that 90% of the people who sat there were geniuss.

your going on like his alan bond or something, if your that upset im sure we can arrange your $10 back.

matty-ducati

Juniors
wow you have no idea what you are talking about. westie and a number of other people spent a lot of their own time and money on getting the wtf up and running in 2005. i promise you they made NO money out of it.

westie no longer sits with the the wtf cause like myself, he realised that 90% of the people who sat there were geniuss.

your going on like his alan bond or something, if your that upset im sure we can arrange your $10 back.

na f**k the $10 ur still theiving merkins, no one asked u to set it all up, u's made a big deal we gonna do this gonna do that, then there was a request for a quote to get a massive banner done, and there was funding to go ahead, no where did all that funding go?? theiving dogs

aids

Bench

I recon he is just trying to guilt you into giving him a blowjob.