What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Origin III | Wed 6 Jul | QLD 34-24 NSW | Suncorp

SOO3: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jarro

Juniors
So in effect what you're saying is that Queensland will win every Origin series for the rest of time because they're permanently classy? :?

Well we couldn't go and do that could we now, you whinging geniused bloos wouldn't bother turning up every year :lol:

WAHHH WAHHHHH WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

blaza88z

Coach
I'm saying on paper the qld team oozes of class, we have the better players in practically every key position, you could debate a few and I am sure you will.

NSW are playing well and no doubt on performances of game 1 and 2 you'd have to say NSW are the form team but after suffering a loss in game 2 I know the QLD will come ready to rock and roll.

I can't see NSW winning, QLD play their best when it's backs to the wall stuff and at 1-1 after being outplayed in game 2, it is backs to the wall. Forget that last game for Locky crap.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good thing games aren't played on paper.

NSW will win comfortably tonight.

Dragon

Coach
NSW lineup: Mini B Moz Gasnier Hayne Uate Soward Pearce Mannah Ennis Gallen Creagh Stewart Bird B: Gidley Watmough Lewis Galloway

No Scott or Jenno, could get ugly

I want NSW to win but I hope that no matter what happens, we are not spending tomorrow criticising the referees. They need to stay out of the game and be fair to both sides. No one wants this game to be decided by the referees.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
NSW lineup: Mini B Moz Gasnier Hayne Uate Soward Pearce Mannah Ennis Gallen Creagh Stewart Bird B: Gidley Watmough Lewis Galloway

No Scott or Jenno, could get ugly

Scott is such a big blow. He provides some genuine toughness to the side. Not saying that Jennings isn't a big blow because it's massive. But Scott has... well I called him a cold motherf**ker in another thread.

0neye

THE HILLBILLYS ARE GOING DOWN BY 50
D13_Hillbilly.jpg

redvscotty

First Grade
Predictions: BIlly slater will lead with the feet to tackle someone, Hodges will mouth off a lot but not throw any punches and Thaiday will be third man in again.