What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R1 | Fri | Roosters 40-29 Rabbitohs | SFS

R1: SYD v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ladmate

Bench
LOL....making demands
As I said see your doc about your memory

Typical. Can't name anything so the person makes personal insults. Keep on going with my memory. I think you are the stupid one though. I should not have to name G.I's many non-moments, you have to name his "moments".

innsaneink

Referee
Typical. Can't name anything so the person makes personal insults. Keep on going with my memory. I think you are the stupid one though. I should not have to name G.I's many non-moments, you have to name his "moments".
LOL....naaah I dont feel like it, I dont file away opponents dates and grounds of a players highlites from a team I dont support....run along now safe in the thought youve somehow proved your point

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He is so good in those circumstances. Did Sandow just remember that Inglis is playing for them or something.

Jason Maher

Immortal
On the positive side, Souffs can start the excuses early this year, with 3 players injured tonight. And as I type that, fatboy scores to give them hope.

Ladmate

Bench
LOL....naaah I dont feel like it, I dont file away opponents dates and grounds of a players highlites from a team I dont support....run along now safe in the thought youve somehow proved your point

Ok. And yes, that did prove my points. You couldn't find anything (or know there is nothing) so you just post sh*t in a forum. Good for you.

Meth

Staff member
Refs setting the bar low for the season. I honestly don't know why Archer is rated as the top ref.

Love to see Souths score here to make for an exciting finish