What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sat | Rabbitohs 29-18 Tigers | ANZ #nrlsouwes

R10: SOU v WTG

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
Most disgraceful effort I've ever seen from my team. Abject and abysmal. Don't understand why they put in performancesl like this. Has to be the coach.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Also, if my calculations are correct, we need to win by 35 to be ahead of them on the ladder. Not that point differential matters much this early in the year.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anyone chatting about the game on Twitter - don't forget to hashtag it #NRLsouwes. Getting it trending to stick it to AFL and make discussion on the game nice and easy to follow.

Gaba

First Grade
i'm shocked

maybe sheens thought last week sitting on the sideline from the kickoff would work again

whats up doc

Juniors
I don't know how long its been since I've been able to watch a second half and enjoy watching it without raising my blood pressure to unbearable levels. This will be a monumental game. No way we can lose this now unless Sandow kicks a - ahh shit.

Galeforce

Bench
Souths need to step in the second half and cut out some of the cheap mistakes in the first.
i want a complete HAW HAW HAW night

Gaba

First Grade
sutton was 10 metres out and landed on his back and done a similar thing to scott and got told to play on

Apey

Staff member
Would be an absolute amazing lol@Souffs if Tigers came back and won, but unfortunately I can't see it happening.

Souffs looking much, much, much better than the Tigers.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Tigers ripped off a try.

First of all, it wasn't even forward. econdly, someone tell these refs it's about the hands being back.

Latest posts