What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R10 | Sun | Sharks 18-4 Roosters | Toyota #nrlcrosyd

R10: CRO v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mills was a try. no doubt.

the pom 2nd try....well. dunno. possibly a knock on. possibly not. who knows. its not like the sharks to get cals but we were the better team on the day and deserved to win.

Gordon was really good at the back.

Gallen was again great.

nice to be at the game and see the boys win again.

JT_

Juniors
Sharks defence was great, we were very much impotent in attack.

Still felt the refs screwed us somewhat but our attack just wasn't executing and we relied too much on individuals in SKD and Carney to pull something off. It was good to see Linnett back despite the injury, hopefully he comes back soon.

Big Pete

Referee
Cronulla gave the fans a lot to be proud of yesterday, great performance headlined by Gallen who's starting to take his game to the next level. Mills had a day to remember and I dearly hope Cronulla retain him

It's a damn shame the Roosters are playing so poorly. Last year they were without doubt the most entertaining side in the competition and it appears Smith's second year syndrome has well and truly taken over. Roosters fans, was today the worst of it? Even as a neutral I felt frustrated watching you guys, couldn't begin to imagine how it felt to be an actual supporter.

CMUX

Cronulla gave the fans a lot to be proud of yesterday, great performance headlined by Gallen who's starting to take his game to the next level. Mills had a day to remember and I dearly hope Cronulla retain him

It's a damn shame the Roosters are playing so poorly. Last year they were without doubt the most entertaining side in the competition and it appears Smith's second year syndrome has well and truly taken over. Roosters fans, was today the worst of it? Even as a neutral I felt frustrated watching you guys, couldn't begin to imagine how it felt to be an actual supporter.

Thankfully I had my own sporting commitments and couldn’t watch the game. I refused to watch any highlights of the match and I was only made aware of the knock on during the sharks 3rd try when viewing this forum 5 minutes ago.

Latest posts