What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Fri | Eels 14-14* Dragons | Parramatta #nrlparstg

R13: STG v PAR

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
WTF is going on with Saints??

Haven't seen them play this bad since probably sometime in 2009

Cooper, Morris out, 6 players backing up from Origin followed by a 5 day turnaround. Plus Parra are playing 100 times better than they have for most of this year (including last week).

Pete Cash

Post Whore
this is ultimately the problem with the Dragons. When they get beat in the forwards Soward struggles for ideas. They have been the best team in the comp for three years so its not like its a huge issue because they rarely get beaten in the forwards.

I still think its Sowards biggest problem as far as Origin goes. He will be behind a pack who are going to lose in one way or the other.

Jason Maher

Immortal
this is ultimately the problem with the Dragons. When they get beat in the forwards Soward struggles for ideas. They have been the best team in the comp for three years so its not like its a huge issue because they rarely get beaten in the forwards.

I still think its Sowards biggest problem as far as Origin goes. He will be behind a pack who are going to lose in one way or the other.

How many halves don't struggle behind a beaten pack?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
How many halves don't struggle behind a beaten pack?

I agree but he pulls some really dumb plays when you guys are beaten in the forwards. It just rarely happens. He made some insanely dumb plays when we beat you guys at Bruce last year.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Dugan is about as good a chance of playing for the Roosters next year as Hayne is of playing fullback in Origin II

skeepe

Immortal
Mate, Doogs has to do what's best for himself.

So being able to name his price and making rep teams for fun isn't in his best interests? Interesting.

I'll ask the question again though, what the f**k does Dugan have to do with this particular game?

innsaneink

Referee
No 50/50's going the drags way....Boyd cops a high check bringing it outta the ingoal, its ALWAYS been a penalty no matter how soft it is....but not tonite.
Several offsides at marker also from Parra gone unchecked...
This really annoys me from refs when some teams according to the penalty counts are faultless....they arent

Western Saint

First Grade
If we lose i dont need an excuse, so far Parra have wanted it more, if Parra play like this for the entire second half they'll get the prize.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So being able to name his price and making rep teams for fun isn't in his best interests? Interesting.

He's an Origin player now mate. He's too big for a little town like Canberra.

He really needs to be in a bigger market for third-party deals and his media career.

I'll ask the question again though, what the f**k does Dugan have to do with this particular game?

That's ok, I'll tell you again.

You called a Roosters fan bitter for bagging Dugan.

Danish

Referee
Cooper, Morris out, 6 players backing up from Origin followed by a 5 day turnaround. Plus Parra are playing 100 times better than they have for most of this year (including last week).

Backing up from origin? Seriously?? It was 10 days ago FFS, cannot be used as an excuse at all.

Either way I feel like the dragons can and have played with 8 players out and still look exactly the same (think last game of the season against LOL@50off$ last year). They are definitely having a major off night.

I also wonder when the last time the dragons finished a half with a 4 penalty deficit.... I feel like that must have been at least 5 years ago

Latest posts