What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Titans 10-23 Panthers | Skilled #nrlgoldpen

R13: GLD v PEN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fibroman

First Grade
Adrian Purtell over shadowing Jennings with his pace, strength and involvement. This bloke is a 200k a year player and not the 190k that mick leary had him on before gus sacked him.

DecoyRunner

Juniors
Foot don't go that way. Jennings is gone, surely. He's kidding himself staying out there.
What chance of Lewis being banned for a week for the Bird tackle?

chrisD

Coach
I cant see the game, how bad is Jennings' injury looking?

Stayed down a long time and got up and walked gingerly off after deciding he couldn't play on. The angle his ankle bent at you wouldn't think he could put any weight on it.

Purts backs up well and scores a good try after good bust by Pet and good back up by Coote.. im sure i just heard Loz say that the Panthers resigned him (Purts)...

Last edited:
Mate...the Tits are garbage.

Toopi is poor at best and Prince's kicking game is crap. Grubbers into the in goal on every attacking raid with no variation.

chrisD

Coach
Coote doing the lions share of the long kicking, I wonder if it took Gould to point out to Elliott that it is best to let the biggest kicker in the team do the long kicking.