What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R13 | Sat | Titans 10-23 Panthers | Skilled #nrlgoldpen

R13: GLD v PEN

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
The tits have not even come close to scoring in this half...they just look really unconfident.

Apart from the actual try they did score, you are right. Lethargic in attack.

On another note, Carty is on the sideline, let's see if Gaba is on to something.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Good grief Titans just roll over and give the game to the panthers will ya.
I'v seen "plays" that were more interesting

Daddycool

Juniors
This really is a horrible game to watch...... both teams are terrible this year. What is wrong with the Titans?

chrisD

Coach
If only Tahu wasn't out we could have Burns, Plum and Tahu all beside each other in defense, that would be awesome.

beave

Coach
you watch a game like last nights Parra Saints game, and then you sit through this rubbish................ the highs and lows of rugby league..............

DecoyRunner

Juniors
What has happened to Scott Prince? Going on form, he'd be close to the least effective halfback this season.

chrisD

Coach
Since Gould we haven't exactly been a great team, or even a good one really, but atleast we aren't a predictable and non-threatening in attack anymore.

no name

Coach
Scott Prince is so shot its not funny. No name, how long is he signed up for?

Too long! 4 more after this year I think?

He got that final big contract and has now decided he doesn't care. It's a shame to see him turn into the rabble he is today. Was one of the best halfbacks in the comp on his day between 05-08.
Watching the All Stars game gave me a feeling he was gonna put in a shit year. He proved me right.