What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Mon | Storm 21-4 Roosters | AAMI #nrlmelsyd

R14: MEL v SYD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
JWH is a notoriously poorly disciplined player, I'm not surprised skeepe.

innsaneink

Referee
Did anyone else see what Waerea-Hargreaves did there? Grabbed the ankle of a Storm player in tge tackle and deliberately tried to bend it the wrong way.

That was nasty, and completely unnecessary.
Yeah I notice the hand on the ankle and the twist.
Wsnt sure who it was tho.

Also just noticed badger made Carney take off his power balnce BS band at the scrum...give it to the trainer

skeepe

Immortal
Was Todd Carney a late withdrawal or is he just doing his best Invisible Man impression?

Danish

Referee
Been a pretty rough and tumble game so far.

4-1 penalty count to the storm is no surprise...

skeepe

Immortal
Soft stuff there, but where was Mataka? Looked to be behind the pace by a long way there.

Ah I see, he was at marker and then tried to chase the break by jogging after Blair. Pretty average for a guy who should be trying to prove he belongs in the top grade.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
somebody shoot this dumb merkin. Seriously, just f**king disgraceful how bad this centre is for us

innsaneink

Referee
How'd the ref miss that knock on right on the hooter.....oh yeh it was plainly obvious and right in front of him thats why

shear_joy9

Coach
love watching jwh play
yes he's a grub and instigator but boy he's exciting to watch.

roosters right side is just woeful. Symonds and mataka should be put down at halftime