What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R15 | Mon | Sea Eagles 22-18 Eels | Brookvale #nrlmanpar

R15: MAN v PAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Forward passes are part of the game.

Anyway, good win by Manly. Unlucky by us. How often has Luke Burt ever kicked 1 from 4?

STG-Dragon

Juniors
NRL refs are a joke how many forward passes do they want to miss and cost teams games??? That pass was a couple meters forward, it's a disgrace and is ruining the game!

Ben87

Juniors
It was a close ball, and perhaps slightly forward, but realistically i've seen plenty worse given this year. Not to mention the Parra pass last year that won you guys the game. NFL?

Garts

Bench
We were very lucky tonight, Parra probably deserved that win but I will take the 2. Bad luck guys!!!!

I am not sure if Parras attack was great or our defence was having a off night. Parra made too many metres out wide compared to our previous weeks efforts.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Best word I could think of really. When the pressure's on, Hayne goes to pieces.

Mate, he's awesome every week.

Even after kicking out tiwce on the full he still backed himself and launched a 40/20.

The guy's a winner and you're a loser which is why you're sitting there hating him and he's already preparing for next week.

Daddycool

Juniors
The Eels were really good tonight and the game was very close. 4 trys a piece and it comes down to goal kicking, so well done Parra on a fine effort.

Manly weren't at their best but part of that was due to the good play of the Eels. They were due for a poor performance and the good thing is even though they didn't play well, they still got the win.... 6 in a row.

skeepe

Immortal
Mate, he's awesome every week.

Even after kicking out tiwce on the full he still backed himself and launched a 40/20.

The guy's a winner and you're a loser which is why you're sitting there hating him and he's already preparing for next week.

I hope Dugan's back next week, would love to see the two of them go at it.