What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R21 | Sun | Dragons 24-34 Rabbitohs | WIN Stadium

R21: STI v SOU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
You have no f**king idea at all. Melbourne lost to Canberra, in Melbourne. What does that make the Storm?

jonno_knights

Juniors
Better than STD.

Dragons by 20+

STI is the more recent term for STD. Basically mean the same thing as far as i'm aware.

If the dragons odds at the tab for 19+ or 30+ are juicy enough, i might have to put some money on.

Souths opened at $5.25, so I doubt they'd be too great though.

This Year?

Immortal
Hopefully Nemmy and Fein make their appearance. The trolololz are priceless. Even if we lose this is going to be fun.

to_ddeath

Coach
No way we'll get drubbed 41-6 like back in 09, but no certainty of victory here either. Get the 2nd half complacency wobbles & we'll go down again. If not, us by 13+ confidently. Something has to give sooner
or later...

T.

Dragon

Coach
Bunnies will do their best to score, but Cooper will have none of that.

Saints by shfifty five

my2centsworth

Juniors
Draw Parra
Loss Titans
Loss Broncos
Win Manly
Loss Knights
Bye
Win Sharks
Loss Raiders

Only 2 wins for their last 7 matches played ...Bunnies have a good chance to beat this myth of a team

Bunnies by 14

Hutty1986

Immortal
Draw Parra
Loss Titans
Loss Broncos
Win Manly
Loss Knights
Bye
Win Sharks
Loss Raiders

Only 2 wins for their last 7 matches played ...Bunnies have a good chance to beat this myth of a team

Bunnies by 14

Worked out this internet business did ya Langy?

Jason Maher

Immortal
Draw Parra
Loss Titans
Loss Broncos
Win Manly
Loss Knights
Bye
Win Sharks
Loss Raiders

Bunnies by 14

Meanwhile, the Bunnies went on a long winning run over the same period...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Meanwhile, the Bunnies went on a long winning run over the same period...
We held you tryless for 67 minutes. And that was when you were playing much much better than you are now.

We were inches and blades of grass away from being up 12-2 with less than 20 to go.

Now you're in a bad run of form, while our record against the top 5 is more respectful than our record against mediocre teams. We've beaten Manly and Brisbane, and gone down in competitive losses to you guys and Manly.

We're going to be up for this game while you will probably underestimate us.

eagles4eva

First Grade
We held you tryless for 67 minutes. And that was when you were playing much much better than you are now.

We were inches and blades of grass away from being up 12-2 with less than 20 to go.

Now you're in a bad run of form, while our record against the top 5 is more respectful than our record against mediocre teams. We've beaten Manly and Brisbane, and gone down in competitive losses to you guys and Manly.

We're going to be up for this game while you will probably underestimate us.

After what happened last Monday night, I doubt it.. I think they’ll be extremely pumped for this game....

Latest posts