What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sun | Knights 40-8 Raiders | Ausgrid

R22: NEW v CAN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonno_knights

Juniors
Hhmm we have a habit of getting beaten by shit teams that we should beat. I'll still go Knights by 4 though.

Only team in the bottom 8 we have lost to is the Roosters 12-10, which was origin affected, pretty evenly for both teams though. But yeh, we've been good against the shitter teams this year, which is a change from seasons gone by.

Panthers x2 Wins
Sharks x2 Wins
Eels x1 Win
Raiders x1 Win
Titans x1 Win
Roosters x1 Win, x1 Loss

Yet to play Bulldogs and Souths. Which, mind you is a disgrace that we have to wait till round 25 and 26 to play teams for the first time.

Top 8 teams is a different story though...hopefully that changes in the next fortnight and going into the finals.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Bloody hell, turns out the whole "baiting" thing is a lot easier to do than I thought...

It's okay mate. Manly will get their comeuppance from us next year. Their forward pack is only good at bashing lesser forward packs like ours. Keith Galloway took Kite, King and fat lump Rose to prop school last week and it won't be long before other top 8 packs catch on as well.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's okay mate. Manly will get their comeuppance from us next year. Their forward pack is only good at bashing lesser forward packs like ours. Keith Galloway took Kite, King and fat lump Rose to prop school last week and it won't be long before other top 8 packs catch on as well.

Imagine prop school.. Rose would be the kid eating all the other kid's lunches

MSIH

Bench

Having to live off other sides success. How sad.

Pray tell who these superstar Knights forwards are that you are going to unleash next year? Dan Tolar's younger brother and Cam Ciraldo's niece? I guess she'd be better than him.

skeepe

Immortal
I like how he brings up the Dragons game yet the Raiders had every 50/50 call go their way in the second half of that game.

This should be a good clash I reckon, Newcastle by 8

Yeah you're right, Suttor letting the hold-back of McCrone go, which would have given the Raiders a shot at goal to take a 20-18 lead and thereby avoiding the whole Soward field goal and last gasp win scenario, was a real advantage for us.

Pillock.

aussies1st

Staff member
Dugan and Croker cleared to play the Knights. Bronson Harrison has been ruled out with injury and Danny Galea or Joe Picker will start

From the Official Raiders FB page.

Spot On

Coach

I think they'll get it in the finals. Melbourne, Brisbane, Warriors, Tigers and the Cowboys have better packs than the Eagles. They won't be "bashing" those packs around. They've had a dream run through Origin, with the draw and with injury so far. However, they won't match it with the better teams in the semis.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Yeah you're right, Suttor letting the hold-back of McCrone go, which would have given the Raiders a shot at goal to take a 20-18 lead and thereby avoiding the whole Soward field goal and last gasp win scenario, was a real advantage for us.

Pillock.

:lol: And Creagh definitely knocked on did he skeepe?

Ah well, that's footy

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The refs are always really hard on loss of control. This is well documented. Creagh would have known by simply losing control of the ball he was risking a knock on being called.

McCrone was blatantly taken off the ball and the ref didn't have the balls to make the call. Huge difference.

woodyk2

First Grade
This should be a great thread....skeepe sooking about the refs already...my team getting bagged and we aint even in the match.Gonna need beer.Newcastle by 16.

Paullyboy

Coach
Raiders / Knights games always bring out the clowns on this forum. According to this site they are our rivals - in the real world though I don't think anyone from either side really gives a sh.t about the other

Tough to pick this I reckon.

Canberra tends to have one decent game in four.

I reckon they may jag some form today and piss off Newcastle and Canberra fans alike.

Canberra by 6