What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sun | Sea Eagles 36-8 Roosters | Brookvale

R22: MAN v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who?

32-8
26-0 in the second half.

Tonearm, genuine question: how can you defend that attempted tackle from Pearce?

Bringing up the GF when it isn't relevant lol

How or why I defend it shouldn't really be your concern but when I've seen the same kid put his body on the line for the team in first grade since he was 17 he's allowed a few heart moments at 22. I saw him put it all on the line for NSW against Thaiday multiple times in the space of 2 or 3 sets, he's earned a break.

It's so hilarious to see how one person, probably a troll that doesn't even follow Easts, has your supporters so worked up to the point you're hating on a player because of it. Post loss entertainment, fine by me.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bringing up the GF when it isn't relevant lol

How or why I defend it shouldn't really be your concern but when I've seen the same kid put his body on the line for the team in first grade since he was 17 he's allowed a few heart moments at 22. I saw him put it all on the line for NSW against Thaiday multiple times in the space of 2 or 3 sets, he's earned a break.

It's so hilarious to see how one person, probably a troll that doesn't even follow Easts, has your supporters so worked up to the point you're hating on a player because of it. Post loss entertainment, fine by me.
Looks like I upset you. Not my intention.

Thanks for the long attempted answer. Credit is due though. It rated better than Pearce's attempted tackle.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Who?

32-8
26-0 in the second half.

Tonearm, genuine question: how can you defend that attempted tackle from Pearce?
You like living in the past swallow, Remember this?
53_17-08-2010_5001.jpg

Chook Norris

First Grade
funny how Willow persists in trolling us with "blah blah blah Pearce" and fans from other teams coming in to defend Pearce... says a lot doesnt it.. That's okay Willow, keep plugging away :lol:.. because Soward's defence is infinitely superior being protected by half his team :roll:

Daddycool

Juniors
Who?

32-8
26-0 in the second half.

Dopey Dragons fans.... quoting the score to last years grand final again! Geez... if we all had a dollar for everytime one of you sooks have done that when you get your feelings hurt.

funny how Willow persists in trolling us with "blah blah blah Pearce" and fans from other teams coming in to defend Pearce... says a lot doesnt it.. That's okay Willow, keep plugging away :lol:.. because Soward's defence is infinitely superior being protected by half his team :roll:

You know how you can tell this BHP related? Carney is more of a speed hump than Soward but they never mention him.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You know how you can tell this BHP related?
lol. Not by me. I haven't mentioned that mining firm once. That seems to be your obsession. Defensive trigger perhaps?

Sheeez... this has caused a stir. Note to everyone: criticise Mitchell Pearce and they'll jump on your plate.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dopey Dragons fans.... quoting the score to last years grand final again! Geez... if we all had a dollar for everytime one of you sooks have done that when you get your feelings hurt.

Like you having a GF score from 3 years ago in your sig?

Evenflow

Bench
Better defender? No brainer. Pearce>>>Goal defense in the local under 12 girls netball team>>>Soward