What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sun | Sea Eagles 36-8 Roosters | Brookvale

R22: MAN v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Like you having a GF score from 3 years ago in your sig?
lol. I wouldn't entertain that dope Hutty. He has a score from a club match in 1994 in his sig as well. :lol: The temerity of the reigning premiers to celebrate 2010.

And FTR, Daddycool were a crap band.

Daddycool

Juniors
Like you having a GF score from 3 years ago in your sig?
So what? There's a difference between having a reference to a GF score in a sig and posting pics of last years GF and the score every time one of the Roosters fans upsets your lot.

Danish

Referee
are saints fans seriously bagging out pearce missing a tackle on a 120kg 2nd rower in the same week soward refused to make a tackle because he had an ouchie on his back?

manly40gimps0

Juniors
are saints fans seriously bagging out pearce missing a tackle on a 120kg 2nd rower in the same week soward refused to make a tackle because he had an ouchie on his back?
Yes they are, How f**king ironic is it?

Last edited:

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
A good win today, but if King is gone for the season that is a massive blow. Hopefully the scans will give us some positive news.

Daddycool

Juniors
Yep... sounds like like it. 3 straight losses have them in such a state they're even more irrational then usual.

Imagine the moaning and carrying on next week if the Roosters make in 4 in a row!

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
Why has the Manly vs Roosters game day thread turned into a who's better, Mitchell Pierce or Jamie Soward bitch fight?

Daddycool

Juniors
lol. I wouldn't entertain that dope Hutty. He has a score from a club match in 1994 in his sig as well. :lol: The temerity of the reigning premiers to celebrate 2010.

And FTR, Daddycool were a crap band.
Like I said... sooks.

Danish

Referee
I dont think saints need to worry about 4 in a row just quietly....

I just find it amazing that they can lose a game because their 5/8 flat out refused to tackle a winger, then have the hide to bag out a halfback for missing a tackle on about the biggest 2nd rower in the game.

BHP has definitely gotten to the saints fans this year :lol:

Danish

Referee
Back to the game though....

The wife and I trudged out to Brookie today knowing full well we were walking into a slaughter, and its exactly what we got.

Manly weathered a mountain of penalties in the first half and defended right in our faces all day. Deserved to win by a lot more had Lyon had his kicking boots on.

Cant wait for the Storm vs Manly game in a few weeks. Going to be an absolute cracker.

As to us though.... well the end of the season cant come quick enough. Unfortunately given most of the team is staying as is the coach (plus Matt f**king Elliott), the off season won't be long enough either :(

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Why has the Manly vs Roosters game day thread turned into a who's better, Mitchell Pierce or Jamie Soward bitch fight?
I mentioned a missed tackle from Mitchell Pearce and they went into meltdown - they reckoned it had something to do with Soward. lol. I must have touched a nerve.

You guys will score enough tries not to worry about a kicker.

It cost Saints the game aswell :lol:

manly40gimps0

Juniors
I mentioned a missed tackle from Mitchell Pearce and they went into meltdown - they reckoned it had something to do with Soward. lol. I must have touched a nerve.
No you said
that attempted 'tackle' from Pearce might be the worst I've seen this year.
You're kidding yourself. You were trolling.
Now f**k off back to the 5th place thread.

Danish

Referee
Dont be too mean to the dragons, or the site might mysteriously crash again for a few hours