What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Fri | Panthers 18-32 Tigers | Centrebet

R23: PEN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haines - fail AGAIN ! I know the Penny Panthers have been on the end of a few dud calls this game, and all because the hero must think that Friday night is prime time so he needs to get his head on TV as often as possible.

transmogrifier

Juniors
Too many players in our side scared to take a hit. Simmons may have been taken out early, but he should have actually tried attacking the ball, rather than approaching it like a shy teenage girl approaching Johnny Depp or something.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The way these guys are playing, a Wests v Souths grand final would be so entertaining.

And with both teams being in the form they're in...i can see it happening.

Cletus

First Grade
Thank god for that, it looked like it was turning into a procession and the Panthers haven't been that bad.

Mader45

Juniors
Dont know why but Tigers adapt to play as good as their conpetitor. After manly and saints, its taken us 30 minutes to match up in mediocrity with our injury depleted western brothers.

MacDougall

First Grade
Sheens is probably going to pat them on the back and not have much to say when he should get absolutely stuck into them. The Tigers should be in front 30-0 imo. They need to go on with this and get some points differential up! So help me if they lose ffs.

thommo4pm

Coach
Haines - fail AGAIN ! I know the Penny Panthers have been on the end of a few dud calls this game, and all because the hero must think that Friday night is prime time so he needs to get his head on TV as often as possible.

No mate, he is a Penrith local and was a Penrith fan, so he is likely trying not to show bias to them.

Latest posts