What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Fri | Storm 8-6 Dragons | AAMI

R24: MEL v STI

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butters

Bench
Hmm the last time Melbourne played St Merge without Cronk they rolled them 28-6. Funnily enough Cooper Cronk rolled his ankle in the game before that one as well...

28-6 would be nice, but im thinking it'll be a lot closer. 20-14 Melbourne.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hmm the last time Melbourne played St Merge without Cronk they rolled them 28-6. Funnily enough Cooper Cronk rolled his ankle in the game before that one as well...

28-6 would be nice, but im thinking it'll be a lot closer. 20-14 Melbourne.

Will the Storm lose a game ever again Butters?

thommo4pm

Coach
I'm changing my tune for reasons unknown to me.
I'm starting to believe we can win this game, I have no reason why, just a strange feeling they are going to get up.

This game will be close...if the Dragons start welll and get a lead on the Storm then they could go on with it.

Cronk is a big loss and Smith and Widdop will have to do the majority of the kicking.

If Soward is on his game then there is no reason why the Dragons cannot make a go of this.

to_ddeath

Coach
Great. Our own supporters are delusional enough to think we're gonna win this Friday. You can dream it, but reality is another thing altogether....

T.

2010Dragons

Bench
Lucky the score board is electronic these days...
This is going to get very ugly.
Dragons will lead by 2 in the first half then the Storm by as much as they can score in the second half.
52 -2

Saints fan

Juniors
First time we played Melbourne since Good Friday last year (and since they were found to be cheating the cap).
Wayne Bennett will have rattled the cage this week at training and if a game against Melbourne doesn't get our boys going I don't know what will.

The good guys by 7; Dragons penalty first scoring play and King Darius to get MOM. Bring on Friday Night.

to_ddeath

Coach
First time we played Melbourne since Good Friday last year (and since they were found to be cheating the cap).
Wayne Bennett will have rattled the cage this week at training and if a game against Melbourne doesn't get our boys going I don't know what will.

The good guys by 7; Dragons penalty first scoring play and King Darius to get MOM. Bring on Friday Night.

Until you mentioned Darius Desertsus to get MOM, I almost had a tiny tinge of belief inside of me.