What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | VB Test | Fri | Australia 20-10 New Zealand | Skilled

TEST: AUS v NZL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
Someone asked Creagh, Cronk, Idris?

Uhm, aren't those players in teams positioned between 1st and 6th?

Meanwhile Shillington, playing like a busted arsehole in a team with just one win this year, is there? :lol:

You're making too much sense here Timmah.

IanG

Coach
Not sure. I know there's an NZ touchie and NZ Video (Pakieto) in the box.

I believe there'll be two VR's actually.

Yeah they usually do that in Test Matches.

If they get a referee from the UK I wonder if it'll be one of the Englishmen of if they might give Thiery Alibert a run

Seti

Juniors
Yeah they usually do that in Test Matches.

If they get a referee from the UK I wonder if it'll be one of the Englishmen of if they might give Thiery Alibert a run

Richard Silverwood (UK) has the gig.

CMUX

As with all Tim Sheens coached sides, the result is solely dependent on where he is sitting after halftime :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Richard Silverwood is the ref. One of the touch judges is Daniel Caddy from NZ, one of the video referees is David Pakieto from NZ.

Australian touchie and Australian VR still to be named.

IanG

Coach
Richard Silverwood is the ref. One of the touch judges is Daniel Caddy from NZ, one of the video referees is David Pakieto from NZ.

Australian touchie and Australian VR still to be named.

Probably Tim Mander for Australian Video Ref

Also it says Kick Off at 7:35pm though what you wanna bet it probably wont start 'til closer to 8pm

beave

Coach
Has this thing sold out?????? Without trying to sound bitter, but why the hell is this game being played on the GC?? They get the All Stars game FFS, would be nice to think that we would be worthy up here of an international match that actually meant something............. PNG vs the Oz ressies doesn't really cut it IMO.

shiznit

Coach
Wonder if they'll allow the kiwis 7 metre forward passes this time?
i dunno... but i wonder if the touchline still applies to Brett Morris... :roll:

Grand Final - No

Four Nations Final - No

ANZAC Test - ???

Last edited:

IanG

Coach
Has this thing sold out?????? Without trying to sound bitter, but why the hell is this game being played on the GC?? They get the All Stars game FFS, would be nice to think that we would be worthy up here of an international match that actually meant something............. PNG vs the Oz ressies doesn't really cut it IMO.

It got moved. I don't know how they decided the Gold Coast. It was originally going to played over in Christchurch but was moved for obvious reasons

beave

Coach
Yeah I remember the articles on it being moved from NZ, but moving it to the GC just doesn't make sense. If they wanted to have a ' feel good' vibe about the game, have it up here and give out bucket fulls of tix to the people of Cardwell, Tully, Mission Beach. All the people who got whooped royally by Yasi would probably appreciate it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
GC makes perfect sense - the Titans and Warriors were scheduled to play the same weekend. As a treat for some of the CHCH quake victims, they get a whole weekend of footy at Skilled Park - Friday's test and Sunday's NRL match.

Originally the test in Christchurch and NRL game in Auckland were to be done as a joint package (I think) but this provided a good opportunity. I'm happy with it.

Hutty1986

Immortal
i dunno... but i wonder if the touchline still applies to Brett Morris... :roll:

Grand Final - No

Four Nations Final - No

ANZAC Test - ???

:lol::lol: Comparing a call in the first 15 minutes a GF won by 24 points to a matchwinner in the 80th minute.

Roos 13+

Meth

Staff member
The Kiwis hate the ANZAC test. It's an ambush. I'd love to see us win this one, but I can't see it happening.

Latest posts