What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Heritage R5 | Sun | Tigers 16-17* Rabbitohs | Allianz

Heritage Round result: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
It's true both our teams are 1-4. But there is a massive difference between our 1-4 and your 1-4.

You guys are one bad ref decision from being 0-4. A couple small things go different for us and we're 3-1. The differenced is summed up in our -10 f/a compared to your -41. We've scored 19 more points while conceding 12 less.

The losing culture of Souths has rubbed off on you..

"We only have 1 win but we were close to winning the other games, look at how good our for and against is"

Being close to winning doesn't get you in the top 8 it helps in finishing 9th though..
LOL@50UFF$

BunniesMan

Immortal
The losing culture of Souths has rubbed off on you..

"We only have 1 win but we were close to winning the other games, look at how good our for and against is"

Being close to winning doesn't get you in the top 8 it helps in finishing 9th though..
LOL@50UFF$
You got more than a losing culture to worry about if the rumours of you going after Anasta are true.

gronkathon

First Grade
If Benji does not play I think we win well.

I think what the Tigers need is simple and structured football to work their way out of the muck they have found themselves in. Without the "just give it to Benji" option and with no Farah I think alot of guys will step up

MacDougall

First Grade
I agree. I hope by some miracle we end up naming this side.

2. Ryan
14. Meaney
3. Reddy
17. Ayshford
5. Tuqiri
4. Lawrence
1. Moltzen
8. Woods
9. Fulton
19. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Ellis
13. Heighington

7. Humble
10. Bell
15. Murdoch-Masila
18. Moors

Earl

Coach
I agree. I hope by some miracle we end up naming this side.

2. Ryan
14. Meaney
3. Reddy
17. Ayshford
5. Tuqiri
4. Lawrence
1. Moltzen
8. Woods
9. Fulton
19. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Ellis
13. Heighington

7. Humble
10. Bell
15. Murdoch-Masila
18. Moors

lol

That side has about 3 points in it. You've got a better chance of being stopped by a bunch of cardboard boxes then that team of soft c**ks.

They'll go close, but I don't think the Tigers have enough. If Farah was there I could see them bouncing back but not this week.

DC_fan

Coach
If Souths want to be considered a potential playoff team then this is a game that they not only need to win, but to win big.

For mine who ever loses this game is gone for the season.

Souths by 30 plus.

BigRedV

Juniors
This is one of those rare games, where i wish, somehow, the ball is kicked off, both teams run, every player runs into his/her (her for the tigers frontrow) opposite and they all knock each other the f**k out.
This one and Melb v Newcastle, but that didn't happen, so fingers cross for today :)