What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Fri | Storm 34-10 Broncos | AAMI

Round 12 result: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
who talked it up? everyone was saying it's a shame about the time of the year the game was scheduled

tomdl

Bench
Lowrie was sensational.

Did you guys see the end of the telecast? Raaaaaay gave the result of the next game and then Nein showed some dude setting the video and audio up, hahhaa. God I hope Nein lose the TV rights.

Lets hope One get the rights once the full analog shut down is complete. The Superbowl coverage from them once a year is better than nine manage to prouduce through 60+ games a year.

tomdl

Bench
It was being talked up by everyone as an epic battle between 1st and 2nd, people ignoring the fact that this year 1st is a clear step above everyone else, including 2nd.

Lol at bunniesman. It was certainly never talked up by supporters of Melbourne or Brisbane. Hardly been talked up as an epic battle. People would just rather watch two good teams rather than lol@Souths and the Faders. You are a f**king idiot.

Last edited:
Lol at bunniesman. It was certainly never talked up by supporters of Melbourne or Brisbane. Hardly been talked up as an epic battle. People would just rather watch two good teams rather than lol@Souths and the Faders. You are a f**king idiot.

Settle down...he was just stating an opinion.

mongoose

Coach
Storm are just too good. I dont think Brisbane played that badly at all. The storm were just too clinical and too fast. Their short quick passes at the line tore the Brisbane defence up.

Im starting to like Wallace a lot as well. I would pick him for NSW over Pearce.

Storm are just too good. I dont think Brisbane played that badly at all. The storm were just too clinical and too fast. Their short quick passes at the line tore the Brisbane defence up.

Im starting to like Wallace a lot as well. I would pick him for NSW over Pearce.

There is nothing between Pearce and Wallace and Wallace has a good kicking game.

I would retain Pearce for the next game however.

Latest posts