What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R13 | Sun | Warriors 12-22 Storm | Mt Smart

Round 13 result: Warriors v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scorpio30

Bench
Haha! f**k me twice Manu has tried to go around O Neil. Storm just too much talent for the Warriors.

blacklock

Juniors
i like the warriors...but im glad they lost this one just cos those idiot commentators got on my nerves lol zero objectivity.

DC_fan

Coach
Slater magic does it again. He is the best fullback, the best player to have played the game.

MSIH

Bench
Slater magic does it again. He is the best fullback, the best player to have played the game.

It's good to have a new fan of Rugby League, but leave those statements to people who have watched Rugby League before 2005.

Slater's a freak, best fullback I've seen. But no need for outlandish statements like that.

Evenflow

Bench
Very happy with that win against our "bogey" side, especially being 12-0 down. It was hard tough and close like it always is against the 2 teams so it's always good to get the points against them. Even as an opposition fan, how f**king great is Hurrell to watch? What a machine! lol

Never mind Hutty, without the big 3 we might lose for you next week :lol:

DC_fan

Coach
It's good to have a new fan of Rugby League, but leave those statements to people who have watched Rugby League before 2005.

Slater's a freak, best fullback I've seen. But no need for outlandish statements like that.

Sorry to disappoint you but I have been following the game since 1967.

Even the great Darryl Halligan agrees with me,

Geohood

Bench
Geez I wish my team played as consistently well as the Storm do. They're the most composed side in the comp, they just know what they have to do week after week and it is so brilliant because it is exciting footy to watch at the same time.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
What the hell happened to the Warriors ? Last year they were the better attacking teams in the NRL, they just seem to lack something this year.

Did the coach tell them to stop playing ad lib or something ?

Also these refs are scumbags, Melbourne are getting away with murder and they're barely being penalised for it.

Penalty found should be 10-5 warriors.

2nd half penalty count warriors 4 storm 0, shut your mouth you goose.

2nd half penalty count warriors 4 storm 0, shut your mouth you goose.

It should have been more tbh...

I actually like the Storm, they're the team I would back if my team didn't make the finals.

They wrestle in the ruck for far too long, I know its part of the game not but it just seems like other teams aren't afforded that leniency in the ruck.