What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R14 | Fri | Storm 6-10 Tigers | AAMI

Round 14 result: Storm v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the stranglers

Juniors
Chuck Norris is replacing will chambers. Jackie chan in for Cooper cronk, one of billy's best kickin ponies in for that grub and David gallop for Cameron smith.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I didn't really rate chambers in his first stint at the storm and was surprised when they brought him back

However this season he has been exceptional, very good player

Lowdown

Juniors
I didn't really rate chambers in his first stint at the storm and was surprised when they brought him back

However this season he has been exceptional, very good player

Anyone who watched his form in the back half of 2009 would disagree with your comment. He was great and was only ever going to get better as he got into his prime.

Storm are going to struggle now...lets see if they can get through this...Bellamy will have them pumped big time.

munge

Juniors
storm to grind the tigers into the dirt. tigers will probably get an early try and then get carried away.

storm by 8 to 12.

gronkathon

First Grade
tigers will probably get an early try and then get carried away

That is always the concern.

The Storm will make nowhere near the mistakes Canberra did so it will be interesting to see if WT can carry out the same patient game plan, especially without Farah

Vic Mackey

Referee
storm to grind the tigers into the dirt. tigers will probably get an early try and then get carried away.

storm by 8 to 12.

Whenever the tigers score a try in the first few minutes the rest of the half is usually complete sh*t

We're on a bit of a hiding to nothing tonight. If we win everyone will just be saying its cause of the storm rep players missing (which is 100% true) and if we lose it will be a massive embarrassment

I still think wests will win but it won't be easy and storm will be in it for most of the game. I'll say 20-12 to the good guys.

azza18

Juniors
Storm by 10. I think the absence of Farah for the tigers is almost as big as the loss of the big 3 for the storm, and that they'll struggle without him. I'm probably just saying that cause I have a cheeky 50 on the storm though.

user_nat

Coach
Did they redub that Beau video? Or is it just a coincidence that it was 90% Voss talking.

ceagle

Bench
Moltzen out, Beau to fullback and Ashyford to center, isn't this what a lot of Tigers fans were asking for?