What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R2 | Sun | Storm 24-10 Rabbitohs | AAMI

Round 2 result: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
The footy show just tipped us to win this.

Finally we're getting the acknowledgement we deserve for the improvements we've made.

I think it'll be a tough win but we'll win.

Souths by 6.

Melbourne are sure things now, thanks for the tip Bunniesman, I wasn't sure who would win until now!

Galeforce

Bench
i lost some confidence last week.
To play well and still get beat by Roosters who were missing their first call centres and Anasta , was inept , regardless of how well we played.
All the talk of learning from this loss i.e. to play 80 minutes versus 77 minutes. GIVE ME A BREAK , as professional players and a professional coach , this is a basic lesson which should have been learnt in lower grades.
A strong win against a good team required to get our season back on track for me.A win against Storm would do it for me.

Galeforce

Bench
Action not words required. I do not care who tipped what , i do not care what Souths or Storm say before the game . Time for Souths to stand and deliver.A win is the only result that counts today, i would rather win ugly versus lose after playing well.

the dude

Juniors
Big big game.. A win could really kick start things for us and give us that bit of confidence we need.

COME ON SOUTHS!!!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Talanoa on the wing with Pettybourne and Corrigan on the bench?
Game hasn't even started and we're well behind :/

age.s

First Grade
Not sure what his name is but this commentator is the absolute worst one going around. Hilarious to see Gasnier trotting out his memorized lines too.

redvscotty

First Grade
Rabbits 1 - 12.

I think the thing I most hate in league is the cowbell at Melbourne home games. Hate it.

Latest posts