What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sun | Raiders 6-36 Knights | Canberra

Round 21 result: Raiders v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
I thought being offside was not a professional foul?

Earlier in this game alone the raiders were penalised for not getting back onside after a Newcastle Linebreak and the offside players tackled a bloke running at the try line?

Don't get me wrong, it was as blatant an offside as you could imagine by Earl, but I just thought offside was never considered a sin binning offence

andrew057

First Grade
I thought being offside was not a professional foul?

Earlier in this game alone the raiders were penalised for not getting back onside after a Newcastle Linebreak and the offside players tackled a bloke running at the try line?

Don't get me wrong, it was as blatant an offside as you could imagine by Earl, but I just thought offside was never considered a sin binning offence

Definitely is a sin binning offence. Whens theres a clear try scorer opportunity and Earl made no effort to get back onside 10 in the bin is the right call.

Burwood

Bench
And there's been plenty of teams with players sin binned over the years for repeat infringements, including offside.

Bench
It is not the refs fault that canberra are behind,poor options in attack,and WestsTigers like defence in the middle of the ruck are the real killers.