What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Mon | Tigers 51-26 Eels | Campbelltown

Round 22 result: Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Saab

Referee
Eels by 8. Fulton is not a 5/8 and Lolzten is not a fullback. Eels should just bomb all night and watch the ball bounce

Grail

Juniors
I actually have no idea about who will win, so I tossed a coin. It came down Heads, so Eels it is. I wouldn't put more than a fiver on it though.

paxtonpale

Juniors
Tigers are fighting for their lives with this one. Eels are hitting some good form atm so I reckon they will win by 2 points! I have been disappionted with the Tigers. Can't really blame them as injuries have hit them and hard. Ellis, Blair, Lawerence, Ryan, Ashyford, Lolzten and more plus Farah going to origin, Marshall still getting the hang off the halfback role and youth coming through... its been a hard season where they could blitz the comp if they had their full squad. Injuries do play a massive role in winning a major trophy like the NRL and the Tigers just know what it means...

natheel

Coach
I can see us going back into our shell tbh. If history is anything to go by but the 2 wins will give us alot of hope and the new 'just play footy' attitude will help us too. Our defence lately is what is impressing me we frustrated the hell out of both storm and broncos. Tigers attack is very quiet at the moment so I think if we keep up a high level of intensity in the opening 20 we will run away with it like against the broncos. But any team with benji in it is never to be trusted

MadPie

Juniors
28 - 16 Wests on the back of a dodgy ref desision

Well it has been about 21 rounds since the last time.
And seeing that it's popular opinion here that the refs love us, we should be about due. :sarcasm:
Although I would rather it happen next week , just to piss saints off, can't get enough of that!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Apparently Murdoch-masila may be a late inclusion which will help our attack in the 20 greatly. Fingers crossed.

skeepe

Immortal
Come on Eels, do the rest of the NRL a favour. Nobody wants to see the Tigerscum in the finals.