What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Titans 18-22 Rabbitohs | Skilled

Round 22 result: Titans v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Peats adds a lot of flexibility. Makes us a much more dynamic 17 with many more options for Maguire when he's playing. He even said himself getting dropped did him the world of good.

BranVan3000

Coach
Watch any game where Issac spends time on the bench... our intensity drops noticeably. He has to play 80 minutes. However I do like Peats and him sharing the dummy half role in the last 20 minutes of the game. Gives Issac a chance to slot into the back line which mean we have Reynolds, Sutton, Luke, Merritt and Taylor free out wide. It's quite dangerous for other teams when you think about it.
Has our intensity seemed off to you the last two weeks?

Our intensity drops because we are going from a high momentum ball runner to a low momentum distributor. The tempo changes totally and we look slow. It would be better to start off with the distributor in Peats and have Sutto control the flow for the first twenty in the tyle we re playng recently, then when the other team starts getting tired we can inject Luke who can tear them apart up the middle

BranVan3000

Coach
I wouldn't mind if we dropped this game. I don't expect us to go on a 13 match winning streak if we want to go all the way. If we are going to lose a game before the end of the season, I'd prefer it to be here than against Manly or Sharks. Losing to Parra or Knights in rd 26 would probably be demoralising

BunniesMan

Immortal
I wouldn't even be against going

11. Sutton
9. Peats
6. Luke

Then after 30 minutes rotate Luke to hooker and Sutton to five eighth.

But we won't be experimenting and tinkering while we're going so well. We're not coached by Tim Sheens.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Has our intensity seemed off to you the last two weeks?

Our intensity drops because we are going from a high momentum ball runner to a low momentum distributor. The tempo changes totally and we look slow. It would be better to start off with the distributor in Peats and have Sutto control the flow for the first twenty in the tyle we re playng recently, then when the other team starts getting tired we can inject Luke who can tear them apart up the middle

Different game plan. We relied on Sutton's individual brilliance to break the tigers, rather than breaking them around the ruck. Peats scored 2 textbook dummy half tries... Issac is capable of that plus making breaks from anywhere. Issac is an 80 minute player

AnfieldIron

Juniors
I think we might drop this one. We're not going to finish the year on a 10 game winning streak.

I'm going to go with my head and say Titans by 2. Heart says Bunnies by 4.

BranVan3000

Coach
Different game plan. We relied on Sutton's individual brilliance to break the tigers, rather than breaking them around the ruck. Peats scored 2 textbook dummy half tries... Issac is capable of that plus making breaks from anywhere. Issac is an 80 minute player
i don't think he is though. He is capable of saying in the field for 80 minutes, but he definitely tires immensely.

Boofhead

Juniors
Going to be a massive crowd, 20k+ tickets sold already.

Titans to ground out a win through solid defense, 1-12.

Eelectrica

Referee
Really looking forward to getting out to this match.
I think the Rabbits will win, but hopefully the Titans can give a good account of themselves and keep the game interesting throughout.

BunniesMan

Immortal
f**k they've really got nothing in the juniors. They're coming last and we just beat them 48-6.

Good sign for this arvo.

Latest posts