What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Mon | Knights 26-4 Sharks | Hunter

Round 23 result: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Sharks have been atrocious. I guess that says more about the state of the Warriors then it does about the Sharks ability to win.

northwest9

Juniors
So given skeepes tears tonight, I assume this game has had dealt a big blow to the failders chances.

Thank you knights.

blacklock

Juniors
Looks like Cecchin will get his way. The Sharks were never, ever going to have a chance tonight.
yes because he was the one with poor last kick options...the one who was knocking on ten metres out from the opposition line. he was the one who had poor defensive line speed. he is the one who didnt have any second phase plays.

yep. its his fault all those things happened.

Mr Saab

Referee
Sharks are lucky they got that one point vs the chooks to put them on an odd number otherwise they would be in all sorts like the Broncos

skeepe

Immortal
So given skeepes tears tonight, I assume this game has had dealt a big blow to the failders chances.

Thank you knights.

Not at all, it really makes no difference actually. I just want to see the Knights fail at everything they ever do.

jonno_knights

Juniors
I wonder if Skeepe realises his team enjoyed a 10-1 penalty count in during a good portion of the game yesterday, and that was away from home...

Mut

Juniors
Looks like Cecchin will get his way. The Sharks were never, ever going to have a chance tonight.
LOL! Skeepe, keep serving this up, its delicious! Your tears are so tasty i want to lick your cheeks clean

Mut

Juniors
Sharks are lucky they got that one point vs the chooks to put them on an odd number otherwise they would be in all sorts like the Broncos
At least the Sharkies have an excuse they are cr@p... unlike the Broncos who are simply pathetic with a hopeless coach and over-rated youngsters...

Mut

Juniors
Not at all, it really makes no difference actually. I just want to see the Knights fail at everything they ever do.
LOL! shame thats exactly what the pathetic Faiders seem to do better though!

johns_reds

First Grade
At least the Sharkies have an excuse they are cr@p... unlike the Broncos who are simply pathetic with a hopeless coach and over-rated youngsters...

Haha sitting in 7th, if they are pathetic what is ever side under them?

They'll be back don't worry about that

Latest posts