What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Mon | Knights 26-4 Sharks | Hunter

Round 23 result: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Are you f**king kidding? Boyd takes Carney late, then McKinnon knocks on... And it's play on?!?!?! Fuvk me dead these refs are f**king kidding aren't they?

jonno_knights

Juniors
Haha, the Raiders fans in this thread could fill an Olympic sized swimming pool with their tears tonight.

Who would think a victory tonight would put us above them...Skeepe's taking his hate to a whole new level.

skeepe

Immortal
Haha, the Raiders fans in this thread could fill an Olympic sized swimming pool with their tears tonight.

Who would think a victory tonight would put us above them...Skeepe's taking his hate to a whole new level.

Glad to see you took your lips off Cecchin's c**k long enough to grace us with your presence.

Snappy

Coach
Its all a conspiracy against you Skeep. The orders came all the way from the top. They do it every week just to piss you off, which makes the rest of us lol

skeepe

Immortal
Oh f**king rubbish!!!!!!!! It was f**king stripped!!!!!! This is so many levels of bullshit.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Are you f**king kidding? Boyd takes Carney late, then McKinnon knocks on... And it's play on?!?!?! Fuvk me dead these refs are f**king kidding aren't they?

There was no knock on. If you are going to continuously bag the refs then do so when actually f**k up. No need to make up extra bullshit.

Mut

Juniors
Oh f**king rubbish!!!!!!!! It was f**king stripped!!!!!! This is so many levels of bullshit.

LOL!
Skeepes tears taste sooooooooo sweet! Like fresh sparkling Moet... Keep those tears flowing princess Skeepe puhlease!

Latest posts