What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Fri | Broncos 18-19 Storm | Suncorp

Round 24 result: Broncos v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
We are playing American Football here. He merely has to cross the line apparently.

Just like last week, the refs get the other team on the board. It's a giant conspiracy.

gypsy

Bench
clearly a try, move on. Broncos have been getting away with murder in the ruck all night.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
A f**king disgraceful call. I cannot believe this shit. The 2nd time in consecutive weeks the refs have f**ked us over in the last 5 minutes of the first half. Something has to be done about this bullshit.

Binga

Juniors
i can understand the call. reid knock the ball loose over the try line and waqa grounded it with his torso. Wasn't 100% certain that reid knocked it loose hence benefit of the doubt.

user_nat

Coach
i can understand the call. reid knock the ball loose over the try line and waqa grounded it with his torso. Wasn't 100% certain that reid knocked it loose hence benefit of the doubt.

I just missed the replays, but I'm fairly sure Reed's hands are no where near the ball. If anything, they were to close to his head.

gypsy

Bench

spot on. try explaining logic to a barn full of rednecks though...