What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R3 | Sun | Panthers 24-40 Rabbitohs | Centrebet

Round 3 result: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Yep,got to give credit where credit is due and we were taught a footballing lesson.

I think Souths should be on a wave of a few wins after that providing they keep their feet firmly on the ground as they will have a much tougher task next week against the Bronks.

Very impressed with Reynolds and that winger who scored the 1st try on debut.

Overall,quite a sound team effort...but the defence will have to improve for next week.

Three thumbs up.

the dude

Juniors
We've given up 24 points in all 3 games this year which is too many to be a premiership winning side..

The game was pretty even for the final 60 minutes, I don't think the Panthers were too bad, Souths just seemed to be riding a massive wave of momentum after their good start.

Panthers will be closer to 8th than 16th but not sure if they have what it takes to make it.

goosie

Juniors
if souths can play like that consistantly they will make the 8 easy. penrith obviosly not at there best and a few good players missing although no excuses well played souths.

chrisD

Coach
Horrible openings to each half left us with little chance. Otherwise we were just too small around the park, our backs are small and without Grant and Plum we're too small up front too. Same thing will probably happen to us against the better packs in the game. Attack didn't suck to watch, that's two weeks in a row now so overall I'm actually pretty happy. Our defense against the Roosters was more good luck and Roosters failing than our good management so I'm not really surprised we were poor.

Souths looked like they were swatting midgets out there, Taylor was beast and by far the best on the field.

Latest posts