What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Cowboys 14-20 Sharks | Dairy Farmers

Round 4 result: Cowboys v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DogEEL

Juniors
sharks have a lot more potential then peeps think, carney at 6 & now with a half decent 7 will see a better sharkies this season.

they have a realy good 9, 6, 1, decent 7 & some of the best forwards, just need some better fire power in the outside backs & graham should stay at lock!

you never know what you will get with the cowboys, if they turn up they should win cause of home game but...

how long till t sims is back???

& why is fai fai loa playing qld cup??? he was realy good last year & shiets on graham!!!
with fai fai & lui in the side they have one of the best back lines in the comp!

should be a good game, bowen vs gardner, carney vs JT, segayaro vs de gois + forwards.

t sims & taumalolo will be a awesome combo!

innsaneink

Referee
Hmmmmm allow play on for another tackle then go back for a penalty???
More new rule interpretations on the run, is it?

Danish

Referee
While we got he right decision for Gardner being held out, IMO refs should not be allowed to play advantage for that long.

Penalty should have been given immediately instead of giving the sharks another tackle to try and score then binging play back once the cows recovered their kick.

wibble

Bench
While we got he right decision for Gardner being held out, IMO refs should not be allowed to play advantage for that long.

Penalty should have been given immediately instead of giving the sharks another tackle to try and score then binging play back once the cows recovered their kick.

Even though it benefited my team, agreed. That was too much advantage.

DogEEL

Juniors
shocking penalty by the biatch in pink.

2 weeks in a row i've changed my tip from the sharks, f**k!