What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sat | Warriors 26-6 Titans | Mt Smart

Round 4 result: Warriors v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Titans were never in this. They look to have very few attacking options, and I'm not sure where they're going to be able to improve on that. Their defence seems a little better than Parramatta's.

Warriors did what they had to in poor conditions.

Grapple

Bench
Crane were you updating that game?

Thanks if you were, you guys do a good job. After two computers have blown up in two weeks, and no TV coverage, I rely on this place for my sole league coverage.

Billythekid

First Grade
The titans are such a poorly coached side. They rarely have a backline set and just do hitup after hitup. I don't understand why coaches persist with that boring style even when they keep losing.

If it works fine but when you're losing every week why not try something different and give it a go?

Kakihara

Juniors
Nate Myles would have to be the fastest forward in the game. Caught Manu easily tonight and during the north harbour trial i saw him almost catch the Fish who would be close to the fastest in the nrl.

vvvrulz

Coach
The Titans really are awful and its a shame a class player like Prince is being wasted here. The Warriors barely broke a sweat.

Izz

Bench
Not sure Prince is still a class player, tbh. Had a couple nice touches tonight, but most of the time looked like he didn't care about directing the team around.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Dr Crane says that same type shit every week. Actually hates watching Warriors games imo.

you can't say that, this was the first one i've seen this year.

as a fan, it was a big improvement over what i've caught so far this season. can't begin to imagine the frustration levels from the dumber periods from the first three games.

was also referring to how bad the titans looked. i could feel the frustration for the titans fans.

JoeD

First Grade
Whats with us not getting any BOTD two games in a row? Commentator mentioned an official response as to why we didn't get it last week, anyone know where to find that?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
say what you want, but their prop made ground on Manu.

But...he very clearly didn't. You can't just say "say what you like" and then say something factually incorrect. Myles made ground on Manu about as much as Manu made ground on Uate when he "ran him down" in 2010.