What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R4 | Sun | Storm 44-4 Roosters | AAMI

Round 4 result: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
I still can't believe we let Jason Ryles go at the end of last season - he was our best forward for most of the season.

With Carney going we could have easily afforded to keep him too.

The Storm picked up a bargain there.

Lambretta

First Grade
Oh I just want to state for the record what a great side Melbourne are and what a joy they are to watch.

I'm a fan of the Storm and always have been, but last year they were getting along by being methodical and hoping that Slater, Cronk or Smith would do something to win the game.

This season they still get the basics right, but they've added a wonderful passing dimension to their game that few will be able to handle.

In that first game in the wet against Canberra they ran straight through the Raiders close in defence with some brilliant passing. It was pissing gallons and yet the passes stuck. They are amazing.

We might be piss poor, but at least we have the consolation of knowing we were beaten by one of the best. I'll be watching as many Storm games as I can this year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol: A: You would never support the Roosters B: You could never give me the shits only make me lol and C: The Roosters have a no BunniesMan policy.
My girlfriend had a no BunniesMan policy. I managed to work my around that and now she's addicted to BM.

Easts would have me if I wanted to. But I wouldn't stoop that low, I'd pick a good Sydney team.

Ozzy

First Grade
My girlfriend had a no BunniesMan policy. I managed to work my around that and now she's addicted to BM.

Easts would have me if I wanted to. But I wouldn't stoop that low, I'd pick a good Sydney team.
Blow up dolls have a choice about policy. This season we won't be winning any trophies but then neither will your team. What happened to your prediction of at least being 3-1 by this time? Easts would take Kim Jong-il and Assad before they even thought about taking you as a supporter. :D

Lambretta

First Grade
Roosters were not a 40 point worse off side today, especially in that 1st half, i was quite shocked we were leading TBH.

That only happened because BunniesMan predicted it.

His record in predicting all things league related is quite frankly amazing.

He is the new messiah imo