What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Sharks 24-18 Eels | Toyota

Round 7 result: Sharks v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We never win games we should win...

We never win games.

past few years this has been the game we should win but now its the game you guys should win. you guys have been our bogey team, i'm hoping we become yours, we have to hel[ eachother out sometimes right? w give you our 'offcuts' you give us 2 wins because you feel sorry we were stupid enough to let Gal go in the juniors lol

He might be from the area but I don't think Gallen ever played juniors for us.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Anyway I think we'll win for a couple of reasons - the rebound factor (for both teams) and the first game with Gardner out.

natheel

Coach
We never win games.

He might be from the area but I don't think Gallen ever played juniors for us.

I know he represented Parra Marist for school and in local district footy he played for OLQP greystanes bulldogs and wentworthville, I thought he played harold matts for us?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Gal is from the South Coast Sydney, his dad is my plumber. Don't know about the school years but always been a Sharks supporter.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Parra fans will not sleep well.

The Revenge of Robson is not far away.

Smell the fear

jeff-robson_03_380x350.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Born and raised in Sydney’s western suburbs, Gallen was never far away from football in his early years - kicking, throwing and passing just about everything that came his way.

A ball playing five-eighth in his junior days with the Greystanes Bulldogs and Wentworthville Magpies, Gallen moved to prop while attending Parramatta Marist High School, and soon attracted the attention of NRL recruitment officers around the country.

Debuting in the Cronulla first grade side aged 20, under coach John Lang, Gallen became a regular in 2002 and has been a mainstay in the Sharks side ever since.

LINK

Debut against Parra.

A game that's got a Sharks win all over it and I'd love to see Carney continue his form. Don't know why, but Parra in an upset. Just a feeling.

skeepe

Immortal
Geez they were scraping the bottom of the barrel when they appointed the refs for this match. Lyons and Perenara together? Good Lord!

DeGois a big chance of playing in this one. Third spot on the ladder there for the Sharks. Motivation should not be an issue. C'mon Sharkies

Grapple

Bench
Really tempted to put 13+ Tigers with an upset by Parra in a multi but Sharks forwards will completely dominate.... and the margin is too hard to pick when Parra play anybody.

Decisions, decisions...

Parra by 10

Snorks have been up for a while..

A lot being said about Sandow and an emotional week for Tim Manah.

Hayne could come out with a hatrick.

Vic Mackey

Referee
This will be a bigger test for the sharks then last week IMO

It's easy to get up for a big local derby at a full house after you've won 3 in a row but still under dogs

This week they are raging hot favorites in a low key game without their dynamic fullback. Still think they'll win but a bloke like hayne could win this himself