What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R7 | Sun | Warriors 44-22 Rabbitohs | Mt Smart

Round 7 result: Warriors v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galeforce

Bench
Souths have been consistent this year and if they maintain the discipline for 80 minutes they should win. Warriors in NZ must always be respected!

Izz

Bench
As much as it pains me to say it, i think we're gonna struggle. Really can't see us turning around the attitude we've got atm, even at home.

Plus i think BluesClues will pick exactly the same 17 as he has every week. He limits his surprises to who'll be 18th man. And sometimes he gets really sneaky by starting a guy off the bench when he named him in the run-on side.

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
We've been brutally raped by two big forward packs in a row. It's going to happen again. LOL@ by 20.

abpanther

Staff member
Hey Souths fans, who do you think comes into the starting lineup to replace Asotasi?

Lowe?

BranVan3000

Coach
Hey Souths fans, who do you think comes into the starting lineup to replace Asotasi?

Lowe?
Pettybourne has been very good this year and I think he moved into the front row when Asotasi went off last week. Alternately I could see Crocker moving to the front row. Lowe should still be on the bench, and McQueen will go to the wing with Farrell out. That leaves two bench spots for Maguire to decide between Areaiiti, Starling and G. Burgess. Starling was Qld Cup prop of the year and G. Burgess was NSW cup prop of the year. And Areaiiti is better than both IMO. So I'm keen to see them have a crack.

Areaiiti seems the first choice, and he should be fired up to debut at home in NZ against his old club

Last edited:

the dude

Juniors
Pettybourne has been very good this year and I think he moved into the front row when Asotasi went off last week. Alternately I could see Crocker moving to the front row. Lowe should still be on the bench, and McQueen will go to the wing with Farrell out. That leaves two bench spots for Maguire to decide between Areaiiti, Starling and G. Burgess. Starling was Qld Cup prop of the year and G. Burgess was NSW cup prop of the year. And Areaiiti is better than both IMO. So I'm keen to see them have a crack.

Areaiiti seems the first choice, and he should be fired up to debut at home in NZ against his old club

Burgess won't get a run, I believe he got sent off over the weekend in the Norths game.. Was probably a bit too eager to impress Maguire.

vvvrulz

Coach
Warriors to bounce back or get mauled. Its not going to be close either way.

On a side note check out BunniesMan's sig! A newcomer would think he is a tipping legend.

matrightyeh

Juniors
warriors in this
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Ozzy

First Grade
Warriors to bounce back or get mauled. Its not going to be close either way.

On a side note check out BunniesMan's sig! A newcomer would think he is a tipping legend.
Not to worry. They'll learn otherwise very quickly.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
The warriors will use the depleted Souths forward pack to their advantage. I'm hoping Souths can muscle up though. I think it'll be a close game