What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Sun | Roosters 24-6 Knights | Allianz

Round 9 result: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nqcowboy87

Bench
how gus can blow up about there being a knock on in the lead up to the mullen try is beyond me, the roosters layer hit hilders arm which resulted in the ball falling out forward

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Mitchell Pearce is starting to become a very dominant half back..

He's been constantly improving this season,& even in those games where we've been smashed he's still been one of our better players..His performance in a beaten side on Anzac Day was outstanding..

Maubs keeps doing the job for us too..He's very under rated IMO..

That game helps our for & against nicely..

Go Easts..

skeepe

Immortal
how gus can blow up about there being a knock on in the lead up to the mullen try is beyond me, the roosters layer hit hilders arm which resulted in the ball falling out forward

Errrr... that means it's a knock on.

Wato

Juniors
knights were terrible but congrats to the Roosters. There pack played well today which surprised me a little because I thought there young pack might struggle backing up from Anzac day but congrats on the win. A lot of work for Bennett here at Newcastle a good start would be taking an axe to that forward pack i.e.Edwards,Costigan,Hilder and Fas for starters. Thank god we got Scott for next year but really need at least another prop.

DJShaksta

First Grade
What is wrong with Darius Boyd??
He looks like a shadow of his former self.
Deadset has been rubbish since singing with Newcastle.

mongoose

Coach
Roosters are a very entertaining side to watch when they are on song. On the other hand they can be like watching a train wreck when they are off.

northwest9

Juniors
Kade slowman, is he the most over rated plodder in the game? Now he doesn't have sticky to protect him, he certainly has been found out.

Monk

Referee
Always good to have a win like that.

The only thing that worries me, is with Mini playing this well, he might get a Blues callup.