What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Sun | Roosters 24-6 Knights | Allianz

Round 9 result: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how gus can blow up about there being a knock on in the lead up to the mullen try is beyond me, the roosters layer hit hilders arm which resulted in the ball falling out forward

smh

Really? The Roosters player didn't touch the f**king ball ofcourse it's a knock on

Lambretta

First Grade
I hope everyone else enjoyed that as much as I did

Nice to see Bunniesman selecting Newcastle as favourites - that's what won it for us.

skeepe

Immortal
Fine, fine. Equal favourites then. At least that's what Knights fans were eager to point out at every opportunity in February.

BunniesMan

Immortal
They were a better team last year then they are this year.
I know, which is the most surprising thing and why I keep picking them and getting it wrong.

Wouldn't it be something if the Bennett Knights finish lower than the Stone Knights, even with all the incoming star signings.

Maybe Rick Stones abilities have been underrated.

Tom Ace

Bench
i reckon it would have been a mighty effort for hilder to hold onto it and if theyre had been no interference he would have not knocked on.

You do realise that they're allowed to tackle the opposition don't you? Including hitting their arms.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Mitchell Pearce is starting to become a very dominant half back..

He's been constantly improving this season,& even in those games where we've been smashed he's still been one of our better players..His performance in a beaten side on Anzac Day was outstanding..

I thought he was solid today but should've played better. He really should've looked to exert greater control in the first half when we had so much ball

adamkungl

Immortal
Can't wait either. The Roosters board can have a good look at what could've been this year.

I'm kind of sick of this argument... Carney was there last year and was close to the worst half in the comp, he offered nothing. There was obviously a bigger issue, there were those rumours flying around about his issues with the coach... To me it looks like the club's decision makers didnt think he was in a position to return to form at the Roosters, and him dogging a team rule was an excuse to cut our losses and plan for 2012 and onwards.

We all know if Carney was playing good football in 2011, he would not have been sacked for drinking, not in 1000 years. I don't buy the view that it was some petty play by Anasta to get the 6 position.