What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | WiL R16 | Sun | Bulldogs 20-4 Storm | VAS, Mackay

Round 16 result: Bulldogs v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Timmah...I think this game could have gone either way but the Dogs converted their chances into points which won the game.

The forwards were pretty evenly matched IMO and if that game is a possible GF then we are in for a good one.

Card Shark

Immortal
Just saw fox sports news - tolman was not obstructed enough that he wouldve stopped a try & Inu dropped it.

Noa

First Grade
Skeepe's the one who can't accept facts... I'm just outlining them for his docile brain.

Of course, the result came down to what the Storm lacked, not what the Bulldogs offered :lol:

Did I say that ?

paxtonpale

Juniors
The second try for Bulldogs was not a try and definately changed the game. Hinchcliffe try was also controvesial and to be honest all the commentators said it was a try and I have to agree though imo Bryan Norrie really should have put more effort in getting out of the way. Cameron Smith wasn't in the halves, instead Maurice Blair was and didn't do gthe job well enough. Cronk didn't have a good game and therefore the Storm didn't. Cronk, Slater and Smith are the ones that build the one. Two of them are in there and they have shown they can work together to build the team but when one doesn't perform then how can you expect a hooker to build the team? The game could have changed if that second try was disallowed but the Doggies defense was very good and the attack was even better. On another day, on another pitch with their best players back, Storm could have easily beaten the Doggies but not to be... :(

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Another day? You mean like April 14?

Another pitch? You mean like AAMI Park?

Their best players? You mean like Slater?

All three happened this year already, they only beat us 12-6.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I must admit i thought Reynolds was a nuffy and he had a stupid haircut , but he is a really good first grade player..

But still has a stupid haircut

Y2Eel

First Grade
Another day? You mean like April 14?

Another pitch? You mean like AAMI Park?

Their best players? You mean like Slater?

All three happened this year already, they only beat us 12-6.

Thats all that matters in the end....

simostorm

Bench
Storm played crap and Dogs played way better an won..

You cant deny the scoreboard..

Storm can only redeem themselves by winning in sept if they meet.. or oct.

stormbati

Bench
Well deserved by the Dogs. Would of struggled even with Slater there.
Great defense but I gotta say sometimes I get frustrated at the one-out running by the Storm.
Morris' try at the end was one of the best I've seen! Awesome work by Barba.

Great work Dessie and the Dogs. Definitely premiership potential there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thats all that matters in the end....
As does this week's scoreboard... what if's are now okay for one but not the other? :lol:

Well deserved by the Dogs. Would of struggled even with Slater there.
Great defense but I gotta say sometimes I get frustrated at the one-out running by the Storm.
Morris' try at the end was one of the best I've seen! Awesome work by Barba.

Great work Dessie and the Dogs. Definitely premiership potential there.
Well said mate and appreciate it, it's good to know there's some good natured Storm fans out there. I get the feeling the whole game would've turned out differently without the kickoff mishap, we just got you guys on the back foot so early.