What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | FOUNDATION CUP | Sat 23 Feb | Roosters 28-16 Tigers | Allianz

Foundation Cup: Roosters v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperiorEasts

Juniors
SuperiorEasts Weekly Comparisons (Starting 13)

1. Anthony Minichiello vs Tim Moltzen: Mini will run laps around this scared, out of position reserve grader. Roosters +1
2. Daniel Tupou vs Marika Koribete: Tupou is a stronger more athletic winger while Koribete seems faster. Athleticism beats pure speed. Roosters +2
3. Michael Jennings vs Blake Ayshford: Roosters star recruit vs roosters reject. Genuine speedster vs turtle. Roosters +3
4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall vs Chris Lawrence: Draw. No points awarded.
5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck vs Matt Utai: The best up and comer in the game with a great step vs an over the hill small winger. Roosters +4

To be continued...

natheel

Coach

1. Anthony Minichiello vs Tim Moltzen: Mini will run laps around this scared, out of position reserve grader. Roosters +1
2. Daniel Tupou vs Marika Koribete: Tupou is a stronger more athletic winger while Koribete seems faster. Athleticism beats pure speed. Roosters +2
3. Michael Jennings vs Blake Ayshford: Roosters star recruit vs roosters reject. Genuine speedster vs turtle. Roosters +3
5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck vs Matt Utai: The best up and comer in the game with a great step vs an over the hill small winger. Roosters +4

To be continued...

Please do not continue

MacDougall

First Grade
Utai is awesome dude. Did you not watch him last year. Lol.

Also Koroibete > Tupou every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Utai is awesome dude. Did you not watch him last year. Lol.

Also Koroibete > Tupou every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

They won't mark each other. They both play on the left side. It will be a bad mismatch for Utai up againt a 198cm giant who scored a hattrick last time. Koroibete is a gun though. Expect them both to be on the score sheet.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thanks for the post Vic. I missed the trial though heard similar pal. Moltzen is overrated in my opinion and not regular first grader.

When both are fully fit tedesco is miles ahead of moltzen. I was willing to give moltzen the benefit of the doubt with a new coach but he showed me nothing on Saturday to say he has changed his game. I would have prefered Meaney or Simona give a run at 1 in the trials but it doesn't appear that will happen.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Will be interesting to see how the Tigers boys perform under a new coach. I'll be reserving my judgment until at least round ten. As long as I see them giving their all for the full 80mins & not giving up I will class this season as an improvment. Was absolutely disgusted with some performances last year. Imagine having a team that plays for the full 80mins not 60 & knowing what sort of performance they are going to bring week in week in out, ahhhhh the dream.

macnaz

Staff member
When both are fully fit tedesco is miles ahead of moltzen. I was willing to give moltzen the benefit of the doubt with a new coach but he showed me nothing on Saturday to say he has changed his game. I would have prefered Meaney or Simona give a run at 1 in the trials but it doesn't appear that will happen.

Agreed.. Im filthy they are using Moltzen... hope he has a f**king shocker and gets the arse!!

macnaz

Staff member

To be continued...
lol what a dickhead

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Big surprise, SBW nowhere to be seen. I wonder how much of a theme this is going to be at the Roosters this season.

user_nat

Coach
Why the heck is this at Allianz. Wasted opportunity to take games elsewhere, for no gain in crowd.