What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | FOUNDATION CUP | Sat 23 Feb | Roosters 28-16 Tigers | Allianz

Foundation Cup: Roosters v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gronkathon

First Grade
Haven't read the thread in its entireity but any media mention of LOD coming off limping and talking to the trainer about his right knee?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Write us off idiot. I remember in 2010 we lost all of our trials and still made it to the prelim final.

God roosters supporters are wanking themselves over a trial result.

I don't see any roosters fans getting overly excited, SE is purely a troll

Anyways I rate the roosters very highly in 2013, top 4 for mine.

isaiah

Bench
Bronco's already gooone so too Tigers.... tigers Bronco's Dragons fight for spoon...
why broncs? they lost 3 trials by narrow margins? bit early to write them off when they were almost unstoppable first half of last season and have only lost petero

Xfactor1979

Bench
Why did they play the preseason game at Allianz? Granted its a tv sport and it would have been a hassle to place cameras in the right places in games in Country NSW

But, there was barely anyone there!

Two men and a dog could have given that 'crowd' for this game a run for its money

RWB

Bench
Why did they play the preseason game at Allianz? Granted its a tv sport and it would have been a hassle to place cameras in the right places in games in Country NSW

But, there was barely anyone there!

Two men and a dog could have given that 'crowd' for this game a run for its money

You obviously don't live in Sydney if you think the stadium had anything to do with the poor crowd.

For what it's worth if you're actually asking a legitimate question and not just trying to be a shit stirrer, the winner of the Foundation Cup gets to host next years game at their stadium.

Prior to Saturday nights game, the average crowd for this game was 11,500 @ the SFS. Which isn't too bad for a trial game