What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Sun | Sharks 12-10 Titans | Sharks

Round 1: Sharks v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
Matthew Wright in the centres is a major concern for the sharks. He is a former panther and I support former panthers 100% but you have to think he is a weak link in the sharks backline. Anyway I hope your other former panthers in Lewis and Gordon perform well they are quality and should serve the Sharks well.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Agreed. Im tipping the Titans to spring an upset here.

Rather similar to how they ambushed the Cowboys in Rnd 1 at Dairy Farmers Stadium last year.

Grapple

Bench
With all the controversy in the Shire and a pretty decent Titans forward pack.... Cronulla by 8.

Danish

Referee
First scoring play = sharks player behind the sheds a couple hours before kick off

tumbidragon

First Grade
Hate to be the Titans today. Sharkies are going to play with a lot of emotion, and have a VERY vocal crowd at their backs. I think the sharks will rip in big time.

Apey

Staff member
Hard to tell whether they are going to be fired up or a rabble.

blaza88z

Coach
There is no way possible anyone inclined to bet can possibly take $1.49 for the sharks to win given everything that has gone on

Latest posts