What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Thu | Roosters 10-28 Rabbitohs | Allianz

Round 1: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Please tell me SKD copped a bagging for his impersonation of an adequate 1st grade defender. No suprise bunnies exploited our right hand side.

Bunnies have a very good looking footy team. Young George B looks like he has a big future ahead of him. What unit. Don't need to mention GI, he's just one of the more complete man beasts I've ever seen. Reynolds kicking game is also light years ahead of most halfbacks in this comp.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Pretty pisspoor from the Roosters. Their penalty count is just a joke. That's what cost them ultimately and a lack of direction from their halves. Jennings was pretty much the only one that looked interested. SBW scored a try but otherwise as a relative noshow.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Please tell me SKD copped a bagging for his impersonation of an adequate 1st grade defender. No suprise bunnies exploited our right hand side.

To be fair to SKD...it was Inglis...he is so hard to stop! Just saying that it is tough. I would blame his inside men as why was there no help? You can't stop GI alone, no-one can!

adamkungl

Immortal
Woeful discipline. Can't play football from your own half all night.

Well played Souffs, football lesson. Inglis was massive, and not in the usual Bic Mac way.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Georgey Burgess was an absolute beast tonight.

Broke tackles at will, scored a great try, put GI through for a line break.

Future looks bright for him.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
To be fair to SKD...it was Inglis...he is so hard to stop! Just saying that it is tough. I would blame his inside men as why was there no help? You can't stop GI alone, no-one can!

Yeah that's fair enough I suppose and GI is a freak but id back most centres to know when to slide and when to come up and in. SKD just comes up and in no matter what and seems to be afraid to use his shoulders.

Last edited:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah that's fair enough I suppose and GI is a freak but id back most centres to know when to slide and when to come up and in. SKD just comes up and in no matter what and seems to be afraid to use his shoulders.

Look the ones off the kickoff are beyond stupid, but the ones in the defensive line I blame the inside men- they are the ones that should say to SKD "I will help". But no, they would rather look pretty than help their mate. I agree SKD made some errors but boy singling him out is harsh...especially with Maloney in the team!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Classy performance from the Bunnies but don't write of the Roosters,once they click they will start putting big scores on teams

mongoose

Coach
Souths could go all the way this season. Mcguire is an excellent coach in the Bellamy mould. Inglis looks at home in the fullback position. They have that monstrous forward pack. Reynolds does his job and even Sutton is looking dangerous.

The Roosters on the other hand are a bunch of arrogant posers. They are capable of some wonderful attacking football at times but their attitude is piss poor. I dont know if the massive ego's of SBW and Jennings will do them much good this year...

early days yet though..