What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R17 | Sun | Rabbitohs 30-13 Warriors | NIB, Perth

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Your obviously not a REAL souths supporter....

The vast majority of souths supports I come across are humble fans who give credit where credit is due...

And that's born from the tough times they have been through over the last couple of decades...

How about you show some class and humility and congratulate both sides for putting on a wonderful game of football for the people of Perth.

Just ignore Nemesis and BunniesMan. We don't like them any more than you do.

jamaman

Juniors
lol... you make your own luck and you've got to put yourself in a position to take advantage of it... and we did.

Face facts, your team can't play the full 80 minutes week in, week out and won't make the finals until they can.

Elliot made the same mistake that Toovey did against Souths, in planning to bash us out of the game and it backfired. Warriors had no legs left in the last 15 mins. Maguire > daylight > Elliot

and what?... are you Premiers now Jack Off! :oops:

Nemesis

Bench

The vast majority of souths supports I come across are humble fans who give credit where credit is due...

And that's born from the tough times they have been through over the last couple of decades...

How about you show some class and humility and congratulate both sides for putting on a wonderful game of football for the people of Perth.
lol... you hypocrite. The arrogance of you sheep shaggers in this thread alone has been pathetic.
Clearly, you morons have a gigantic chip on your shoulder. If you want respect, you need to earn it dipshit...

Warriors are nothing but lazy pretenders who can get up for a match only when they feel like it. See ya next year losers.

Rebel

First Grade
South supporters tend to be super nice, or total f**knuckles.

Nothing in between.

Card Shark

Immortal

Good post.

Not a smart thing to do is boasting about ones position when it wasn't that long ago one was in the same position. Enjoy the ride Bunnies but show humility in victory, which I'm sure most of you are.

Nemesis

Bench
So an anonymous poster hurt your delicate feelings did they?

Most of you need to get off your f**king soap box and get a reality check. It's an internet forum.... deal with it.

Nemesis

Bench
rabbit-chases-away-sheep.gif

vvvrulz

Coach
lol... you hypocrite. The arrogance of you sheep shaggers in this thread alone has been pathetic.
Clearly, you morons have a gigantic chip on your shoulder. If you want respect, you need to earn it dipshit...

Warriors are nothing but lazy pretenders who can get up for a match only when they feel like it. See ya next year losers.

:lol: Coming from a fan who's team has barely registered anything for decades until lately. You give bunnies fans a bad name, what a first class idiot.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Can someone point to anything I've said in this thread or even during this season that warrants the unprovoked abuse I've copped in this thread. Or that deserves being mentioned in the same breath as Nemesis.

This week I even posted in the Warriors section talking about how much I rate their talent and how good I thought their chances were for this game.

At halftime when we were getting hammered I didn't blame the refs. And after the match I posted what I thought was constructive advice on Hurrell. I can point to countless examples in every single game thread of people that carry on one thousand times worse than me.

The myth of BunniesMan is much different from the reality of BunniesMan. If people responsed to my posts by playing the ball instead of the man I wouldn't cop one tenth of the abuse I get.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
Originally Posted by BunniesMan
(I search my name sometimes to see who is talking about me)

You should also try DerpMan and merkinMan, otherwise you'll miss the majority of 'constructive criticism'.

Bumble

First Grade

Threw BM on my ignore list ages ago. He stands alone there with that idiot Dragons fan Fire.

It really has made the forum a much better place for me

Latest posts