What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R5 | Mon | Storm 26-12 Tigers | AAMI

Round 5: Storm v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vvvrulz

Coach
14-7 penalty count, how many did the storm get after the Tigers hit the front???? f**king joke these pricks don't need any more help.

They just gift wrapped the game to the Storm, I really hope this doesn't happen in a finals playoff.

Vic Mackey

Referee
That last penalty takes the cake, to call that a shoulder charge is the worst thing I have ever seen.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I think it's about time the Storm shared their rule book with the rest of us. It seems unfair that only they and the refs get to play.

chigurh

Was listening on the radio for the first half. Was sure I heard the refs say they will start binning players.

I'm sure they called time off after one penalty and said something similar to Farah.

The Tigers only got worse but the refs didn't follow through with the threat.

vvvrulz

Coach
Well that was a strange 15 minutes of my life, does this sort of sh*t happen every week with the Storm scum?

no name

Coach
If you heard that there were 21 penalties in a Storm game you'd be thinking, they've finally cleaned the wrestle in the play the ball.
Yet the Storm were still given more time in the ruck then the Tigers. Unbelievable.

thorson1987

Coach
I'm sure they called time off after one penalty and said something similar to Farah.

The Tigers only got worse but the refs didn't follow through with the threat.

Yeah, the refs drop their nuts after they say that.

Tigers defence was good, but no team would have won giving away that many penalties.

Snappy

Coach
who was the other ref tonight ? did he do anything or just let robbo get whilstle happy

Charlie124

First Grade
I die a little inside whenever Robinson or Suttor are involved in a Cowboys game, both need to be fired, re-hired, fired again and then fired out of a cannon into a fire.

WYD

Juniors
Tigers decided to try and out grub the Storm.

Refs blowing penalties like it was round one.

A little strange.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Look the storm were probably always going to win, they only need to be at 70% to beat the tigers. But that, and in particular the last 20minutes, was the biggest load of shit from referees I have ever seen. The tigers needed to ge pt the bounce of the ball, the majority 50/50s go their way to have a chance..they got none of the above. Brave performance but unfortunately their chance got taken away from them through no fault of their own.

Last edited:

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Storm probably deserved the win in the end but we will never know after Robinson destroyed that game by blowing the pea out of the whistle.

Latest posts