What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sun | Raiders 44-14 Knights | Canberra

Round 9: Raiders v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Jeez the comments on this site are ridiculous sometimes. Raiders are on top of the world all of a sudden after a couple of wins and the Knights are wooden spooners after they lost a game in golden point, and put in a poor performance today. Raiders have already been smashed by the knights this year, not to mention the panthers, cowboys and titans.

:lol: LU is full of premature ejaculations, it's hardly isolated to this thread. In fact the stuff in this thread is pretty mild compared to some of the shit you'll read in origin threads/the NRL forum. I put it down to people posting while drunk.

Jeez the comments on this site are ridiculous sometimes. Raiders are on top of the world all of a sudden after a couple of wins and the Knights are wooden spooners after they lost a game in golden point, and put in a poor performance today. Raiders have already been smashed by the knights this year, not to mention the panthers, cowboys and titans.

And yet the couple of wins came against teams many people think will be in the grand final in the roosters and melbourne.....

Rod

Bench

Well said ;-).

Raiders fans are a special breed when it comes to talking up their own team though, on LU anyway. And they have a huge chip on their shoulder about us for some reason, so naturally they're going off today like they've made the GF.

skeepe

Immortal
Given that both teams are now 5-4, and we have had a much harder draw, what exactly makes Knights fans think their team is a heavyweight and we're a shit team that just got lucky?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Unfortunately for you I don't have a Labrador, or a sister.

What I do have is a team that just shat epically on yours this afternoon, and a club that will forever be greater than the drug infested rabble they call the Newcastle Knights.

Good luck and Ring Gids.

Already rung him, he said "Thank f**k the Aussie side doesn't play in Canberra every year, having to come to this shit hole twice is just f**king awful. Thank f**k I get to leave unlike the dog rooting locals"

Raider_69

Post Whore
Already rung him, he said "Thank f**k the Aussie side doesn't play in Canberra every year, having to come to this shit hole twice is just f**king awful. Thank f**k I get to leave unlike the dog rooting locals"

Awful form... Why are you so f**king bad at this?
Not a single comment you've made has come close to finding the mark.

I can understand you not putting too much thought into a battle of wits with premiers but jeez thats a poor effort

Joker's Wild

Coach
Why would I try and elevate this thread with good material? Christ knows it would be wasted on you two window washers

Misanthrope

Staff member
The irony of Canberra residents calling anybody 'yokels', 'inbreds', or 'rednecks' is delicious. I've been through hayseed rural NSW and QLD towns with more of a pulse than Canberra.

There are villages in China with better night lives and at least the dogs there only have to worry about being eaten. They're probably told bedtime stories about Raiders' players to make sure they don't bark too much at night.

Paullyboy

Coach
As I said earlier (before this game started), I don't understand why people care about games involving Newcastle. They should be ecstatic if they scrape into the 8, that's about all they are capable of.

44 unanswered points

Kicking boots on it would have been 54.

Very impressive display from the Raiders , never took the foot off the throttle .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Funny thing is, as rubbish as we were yesterday, we're still sitting above you on the ladder ;-)

I know, I know, "the Raiders have had a tougher draw!" :lol:

Funny thing is, as rubbish as we were yesterday, we're still sitting above you on the ladder ;-)

I'll say thanks to you at the end of the season for keeping our spot warm then shall I?

Walt Flanigan

Referee

I don't think we've had a tough draw. The Knights have just had an easy one.

Another bottom 8 side for you guys this week.

Latest posts