What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Injuries really can kill a season.

Im sure the broncs will be ok. Reynolds will be back rd 21 or 22 and if everyone else is fit they will be all hands on deck for the run home.

I still see them as the major threat.

They may not finish in the top 4 but theyll make the 8 and from there they can hurt any team including us.
And depth matters.

Too many shiny toys in the top 10 players in the club and then you have to pay the next 20 "bum" money.

Souffs, Parra, GC, Newcastle all have bent out of shape salary caps because they pay "overs" for the shiny toys...and then the injuries happen. Season over.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Great to see Charlie Staines get some toe back..his hard running carries are obviously a learned skill from his time here..happy to see it

murraymob

Coach
If Galvin and luia are the tigers halves the rest of the team need to stand near the sidelines.the both spend all game running sideways

No way do they do that for this season, it actually works in their favour. They get to put his knee, hip and back in cottonwool and bring him back a couple of weeks before the finals start.
I have seen it, but have they confirmed it is only 3 months? It’s quite an injury for someone his age?

WestyLife

First Grade
And the 60 minute Broncos have re-emerged.

Makes me a very happy old man seeing them collapse again...

They've learnt nothing from us running them down cause they're flat track bullies....and injury prone.

This is irrelevant to their game vs Roosters. Reynolds popped his bicep freak injury that could happen to anyone.

This is irrelevant to their game vs Roosters. Reynolds popped his bicep freak injury that could happen to anyone.
Not a bit irrelevant.

Reynolds is an injury waiting to happen.

For a club to go all in on a player, of his age, with his injury history, and knowing full well that he has to be in cotton wool to get a little better than a good pass and kicking game, is laughable.

Remember which system he came from? That's right the molly coddled Rabbitohs.
Lots of good players who are never prepared properly.
Bad habits will always move when a player moves. Just my opinion.

MugaB

Coach
Not a bit irrelevant.

Reynolds is an injury waiting to happen.

For a club to go all in on a player, of his age, with his injury history, and knowing full well that he has to be in cotton wool to get a little better than a good pass and kicking game, is laughable.

Remember which system he came from? That's right the molly coddled Rabbitohs.
Lots of good players who are never prepared properly.
Bad habits will always move when a player moves. Just my opinion.
ZomboMeme 8440.jpg

Munky

Coach
Reynolds may be a perceived injury risk, but my quick maths says in the 2020 to 2023 seasons he played eleven more first grade games than Nathan.

The great Yeoweh really does cover up how fragile Nathan has been.

Obviously there is the five game suspension in 2022 however given we'd sown up the minor premiership it was for the best since you had a fully fit Nathan ready to come back and dominate the finals.

Reynolds may be a perceived injury risk, but my quick maths says in the 2020 to 2023 seasons he played eleven more first grade games than Nathan.

The great Yeoweh really does cover up how fragile Nathan has been.

Obviously there is the five game suspension in 2022 however given we'd sown up the minor premiership it was for the best since you had a fully fit Nathan ready to come back and dominate the finals.
Over 4 years, an average of 2.25 games per season, not counting the finals or SOO matches I presume? If you are counting those, it's not relevant.

Reynolds does not command a game like Nathan and certainly has not had the success of Nathan.

On Yeoweh, yes he plays a large role at first receiver, but now every club is trying its best to imitate what we do. Carrigan gets close but Reynolds isn't Nathan and hence the final scoring play of last year's GF.

murraymob

Coach
Knight v warriors
Knights win .Good to see DWZ do his usual game day lay down looking for penalty’s

MugaB

Coach
Knight v warriors
Knights win .Good to see DWZ do his usual game day lay down looking for penalty’s
Those two no trys were Bullshit, penalty try any day of the week... and Hastings tackled ford (the obstructed player) seems there was a fix going on

MugaB

Coach
Ref said they never give a penalty try for that.
Referee will be dropped by annesley for that dumb decision l, if any player isnt tackled mid air after they've caught the ball, they are always going to score when they land